Messy Sex?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by slartlibartfast, Apr 23, 2007.

1. slartlibartfast

slartlibartfast New Member

Albums:
    I wonder if anyone can advice me. My wife has always refused anal sex. Her main worry is not that it may be painful but more that it might be messy. I must admit I share her reservations in this respect, as I can't see my cock covered in shit a turn on! Is this the case? or is it like the movies? Do you need to take a colonic first or are things not as dirty as we imagine?

2. D_Stymie Stretcher

D_Stymie Stretcher Account Disabled

Some people use a douche prior to anal sex , it acts much in the same way as an enema , you introduce warm water into the rectum and basically wash any residue out. Regular douching is not recommended as it can affect the flora of your arse. Having a damn good wash with soap helps as does wearing a condom! Also taking a dump and washing thoroughly proir to anal will help reduce the yuck factor.

3. davidjh7

Gold Member

First, anal sex, and its more unfortunate aspects, have been thrashed about many times here before. THe search function will yield a wealth of information, much of it gay related. IF you put your "EWWW" factor aside and focus on the information, and the biology of it, you will find more answers than you hoped for. But, basically, if someone has just voided their bowels, and is complete in the process, very little residue is left. Douching anally will take care of any residue. Wearing a condom can make sure than neither party has to feel embarassed "just in case". Avoid too frequent anal douching, however, as this can reduce the level of useful bacteria, such as the e-coli which is vital for proper bowel function, to unhealtfully low levels. I hope this helps you with a few answers.

4. LemacST

Gold Member

I've had anal sex with two girls, one was a good experience and one was not. The good experience never left my finger, my dong or anything smelling like shit (that was awkward and gross typing that out). It was great, I guess she was an overall clean girl and a clean..pooping type. The bad experience though, err, was pretty gross. The first time I did it with her wasn't too bad (from what I can remember) but we tried it again a couple times aftwards and it was fucking gross. I didn't run into a turd or anything, but it left my dick or finger smelling like..well..shit. I guess I can't bitch too much about it however because it is afterall, anal sex. One thing about the experience with the bad girl is that she was overall kind of the gross, hippie type who wouldn't shower for days and half of her "showers" were at the beach. Uck. She's a great girl but damn she was gross, especially when she wanted me to fuck her. Anyways, just use a condom and make sure the girl has good hygiene, I guess.

5. slartlibartfast

Albums:
    In what way do you think her general personal hygenne effected her.. lets say internal hygenne?

6. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

Drinking lots of water, eating lots of vegetables and fiber, reducing coffee intake...I could go on but all those things can help a more solid stool that will not leave a trail behind.

Best way is to let her tell you when she thinks it's best. I mean, you could choose a night and hope for the best but only she will know when she's had a good poo day. Also, I don't know if your wife is like many other women but they often don't have BMs as many times as us men do so finding the right time is important because she will most likely not enjoy the feeling if she has a gut full of excriment.

Oh and be prepared for her not to like it...some people just simply don't.

7. northwestone

northwestone New Member

it's an occupational hazzard...sometimes with even the cleanest and loveliest of asses you will end up with a little unwanted present on the end of your dick...washing, a healthy diet, being hydrated all the time helps keep that side of things working well

don't be too put off, if you both fancy it, give it a go. most people are clean up there most of the time, but be prepared - keep some emergency clean-up stuff at hand just in case there's a little accident - especially if she's not used to it - if it happens stay calm, clean yourselves up and give her a big hug - it's crucial not to make her feel embarrassed or ashamed if anything goes wrong.

Oh, and be GENTLE!!!! if you're too quick to slip in or too rough it will make her want to push out (and be very painful for your wife!)

8. slartlibartfast

Albums:
    Thanks great advice all of you but this is as I feared! There's little here to give her that extra confidence, more the "I told you so"! Guess I'll remain an anal virgin for the rest of my life! :rolleyes:

9. SoLowHung

SoLowHung New Member

Of course, then there's the other method....

get her so fucking horny she won't care what you do to her so long as it involves moving toward an orgasm. :biggrin1:

10. Lito

Lito New Member

There are worse fates in the life of a man. :biggrin1:
    No, seriously, if you actually need to get it out of your system, talk to her. One day of preparation, cleaning, lube, condon... you'll be fine. I mean, she's your wife, so I'll suppose you two have a healthy level of intimacy.

Hope you don't regret the experience, as I did :wink:

11. slartlibartfast

Albums:
    Hey Lito with '7.8" x 6" and happy with it' you sure have a brave wife! (Thats gotta hurt?) But why did you regret it what went wrong?

12. Lito

Lito New Member

Oh, I don't have a wife, actually. I'm a 31 years-old bachelor...

I regreted it because I never wanted it in the first place. I found it to be no fun at all... no extra pleasure, nothing. I'd rather fuck a vagina... one of the things that turns me on the most is the natural wetness of a pussy...

But hey, that's just me. If you want it, go ahead!

13. Love-it

Gold Member

We tried it years ago and it was painful for my wife, little did we know then that I was above average in girth. She couldn't take me vaginally either without it hurting and it took 30 years for us to figure it out. When she started dilating her vagina with increasing diameter dildo's and vibrators she also started dilating her ass, she kept that secret until one morning she came back to bed and asked if I wanted to try butt-plugging her. Wow, that was amazing after so many years of not being able to have successful intercourse. She has learned how to relax and it has been good for her because she can accommodate me at least in that way, we are also making progress with vaginal intercourse but I still can't get more than half way in without it hurting both of us. But when she is relaxed I can butt plug herI hard, fast and for a long time, it amazes us that it is easier for her to take me in her ass than it is for her to take me in her vagina.

As for cleanliness we don't use condoms and we have only run into a few instances that there was any evidence of shit on my penis. Her ass closes up mmediately, even after fucking her in the ass for 40 minutes, and she has never let loose with a load of shit. She usually goes right to sleep after anal sex, there haven't been any accidents or farting, etc. all she does is wipe off the excess lube and I take a shower.

My wife uses a vibrator on her clit before and during we anal sex so she is having a good time too. You might suggest that your wife could use a vibrator while you are busy, it will help her get off. My wife also dilates her ass with a couple of different diameter dildo's before I enter her and this helps with the initial penetration.

Beyond the rings of muscles in her ass there isn't as much pressure on my penis as there is when I try to enter my wife vaginally,so it feels different in that way. She has been so tight vaginally over the years that we are both looking forward to a "loose" vagina.

Good luck with your quest.

14. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    If she is refusing anal sex...don't force the issue(s)
    Ever heard the saying...'Mother knows Best'
    This also, sounds experimental for you as well:confused:
    Now of course, the 'ass-hole' to cruelly put it, is messy. It's designed to release all the body waste = feces/fecal matter from our system...the last time I checked...it's an exist point for shit guy!
    HOWEVER....again HOWEVER... anal is a turn on for some individuals as you well know...provided they are clean and know what they are doing.
    I think there are plenty of individuals(LPSG members) that can give you a step by step manual as to how-do-it yourself guide (hope they come forth for you):wink:
    Now,
    Pron actors I will dare say, appear to know or give the illusion they know and enjoy it. Not the best way to learn or take notes from.
    My experiences will speak to that/this.:eek: :mad:
    Perhaps a few LPSG ladies will even address your issue with their comments which would be somewhat a good source or a gay bottom male:wink: ...an ass-hole is an ass-hole (oops! Did I say this)
    At any rate, guy, as an end to the means (sorta speak) you a & your wife
    must discuss and both be willing to do this do in comfort.

ADD THOUGHT (FYI) Did you know, in some states in the USA and in some countries, it is against the law to have anal sex...might want to check...don't find out the hard way and find your ass taking the shaft instead of your wife:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee:smile:

15. B33

B33 New Member

i had anal before i ever had vaginal sex and i found it can be painful if the cock isnt lubed right up to the base... the worse part is the feeling of the opening is gonna tear.. so my only requirement is lube (female or tube) at the base of the shaft of your penis other then that i can also find it more stimulating then vaginal...

too much lube (tube lube) feels gross... almost enema like... personal fave is vaginal lube and finger play before hand.. also Keep it straight,.... for a first timer- keep the thrusts straight as possible

oh and in my experience ive never had any 'messy' fucks.... the only thing is wen he cums ALOT i need a shower cos the ass doesnt know how to hold so much cum..... my ass closes like a vault after but sometimes its too much heheh

16. chinook223

chinook223 New Member

Easier than an enema is using metamucil for a few days before anal sex. My partner and I used to make a bit of a mess and now we don't.

17. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

hmmm I have to try anal first.. girls decline as they say is gonna hurt. :(

18. Osiris

Gold Member

That sucks bro. You tried the new KY warming lube? It has helped my wife and I greatly. She loves anal again.

Draft saved Draft deleted