Met this milf last night

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So just a little update. I had decided to have no more contact with this beautiful lady since our one night of fun. I'm single and she is married with one child. We were both intoxicated when we first met and I just chalked it up to drunk sex and that she just needed a really good fucking. If you will read my previous posts I go into more detail. Against my better judgement I answered my phone after her fifth time of trying to call me. We met for lunch and well my cock has gotten me into trouble again. I had spotty memories of our first time but being sober with her all I can say is I just had the best fucking sex of my life yesterday. I'm sure some of you understand when two people just are a perfect match for sex it is amazing. I've had about 50 ladies so far and who new this 49 year old milf would blow them all away. Sorry if I'm ranting but I cant tell anyone else. By the way I've decided I have to keep my cock in my pants. Makes me sad, but I can't destroy a family. Never thought I'd be in this position.

So did you not take any more pics this time?