metabods

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The owner and operator of Metabods BRK is right now at a point in his life where he has to divide providing the fiction we like with his personal life. Based on an earlier posting the site evidently went down because of a major failure. This means that it will take Brian some time to correct it. He may have to literally re-create all or a portion of the site. The time invested on his part will I am certain be considerable. He devotes a great deal of his personal time with site maintenance. I have been in BRK's shoes a couple of times myself. I am currently working on the replacment of written data which happened when a hard drive decided to do a "melt-down" during a data save. The hard drive was lost and the data on the disc was lost too. It was in total about 1,000 pages assembled and composed for an upcoming website and commercial venture. My work was not all that graphically intesnsive. I can imagine basing on the structure of Metabods what he has to do. I would not expect to see Metabods back for several months based on both the workload in his personal life and the amount of labor he will need to do if he has to completely recreate everything.

I miss it too, but it will be back as soon as he can accomplish the task. . . .

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The site will be up again in the next week or so, but i will need to re-add the content. That will take while. But yes, it is on its way back.

That's very good news ... it is one of my favourite sites and I've really been missing it.

We do appreciate all your hard work.

-- Erik

Reactions: NateicusPumper