Metal cock ring help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by squirt, Dec 28, 2008.

1. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    Ok, so I bought a metal cock ring online. I am not the girthiest guy in the world, but still got the large cuz of the ball situation. It is 2 inch diameter, which is the diameter of the rubber one I wear which is comfy. Well I can't get everything in. I kind of irritated stuff trying. I am afraid of getting in and then needing the jaws of life to get cut out of it. Does anyone have experience with this? What goes in first? Am I supposed to use lube? Should I find a larger one?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well try some lube and put your ball through first and then manipulate your cock through it, helps if you are not aroused during this process.

3. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

yeah, be as limp as possible when putting it on -

how thick is the ring? like how wide? 1/2 inch?

4. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    It is 5/8". Yeah I am as limp as poss.

5. adirtymonkey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always got for nuts through the ring 1st then stick yer head in and pull. Lube does help. I get mine off in the reverse order to, almost pushing my shaft back into my body to get the ring free around my nuts.

Had a malfunction with the other halfs ring by mistake on holiday, got stuck in that for about an hour. Rule 1 dont panic, chill and take it easy, some gentle persuading will get it off, ok had to resort to Ice as well.....

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

at the shop i work in we tell people to measure *1/4 inch tape or paper strip, around the shaft, under your balls and back.up* and recheck before purchasing. and NEVER force a metal cock ring on. you are talking an ER trip if the ring gets locked in.

rubber, silicone and the like all have a little give so you might have gone up one size when switching over to metal.

how to do it. one nut, the other nut. snug the top of the ring up against the base of your cock pulling up as much give as you can from behind your sack. fold your cock down tucking the head through the ring. grip your nuts and cock and life them up and out *a little bit of stretch* while pushing the ring down toward the base of your bits. adjust, get happy and enjoy. moving the ring vs pulling your penis reduces chances of a mid maneuver boner. :redface: yes i really did blush typing that last line.
    ML

7. adirtymonkey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Doh !

#7 adirtymonkey, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  8. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd recommend that you experiment with different sizes of Teflon rings. They are nearly as rigid as metal, are a helluva lot cheaper, are available in size increments of 1/8 inch so you can find the exact size that works and in an emergency they can be safely cut off with diagonal clippers or bulldog nippers. The only drawback is that, in the 2-inch range, the widest standard size is only 3/16 inch. But you can put on two (for 3/8 inch) or three (as in my attached photos) which would put you within a 16th inch of your 5/8 metal ring. Teflon rings are easily obtainable (for a dollar or two each) from any industrial supply house that deals in seals and gaskets. I'm sure you can easily find a supplier in NJ. The rings in my photos are 2-1/8 inch ID.

ST

Attached Files:

#8 Silvertip, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  9. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I think nudeyorker is correct. Lube might help; balls through first; then push your soft cock into the ring. It's less scary in real life than it sounds.

10. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

my fav is to wrap a rubber band tight around base and then pull it so i can wrap it around balls

super pump

11. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all your advice. I think I am gonna take MickeyLee's advice and not force it. I don't think it should be that tight before getting hard. For all you who recommended ohter things, I like the look of a thick metal band and wanted to try that. I will have to relegate this one to just around my balls which is kinda cool, I guess.

12. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    I wear one every day and love it!!! You might want to try putting it on in the shower all soaped up. (I use a hand cream after the shower) First put one ball in then the other and then your cock head first.

13. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Steel Pleasures had a hinged cock and ball ring that you can get off no matter what.

You might want to try that...

Or- buy a ring slightly larger. It need not be a lot larger... each increase in size nets an increase in AREA about 3 times that size.

Also- the blood MOSTLY gets out of your penis thru the dorsal vein- the vein running along the top.

To get flaccid enough to get OUT of the ring, once in, you can grab the ring and pull upward toward your belly button and hold it there for a while to take some pressure off the dorsal vein.

Once it starts to drain you will be able to get soft enough... use lube to shove the dick out first- pushing it in like a turtle's head till the skin can collapse and slide out.

14. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    Thanks. 90 bucks for a cock ring is a bit much tho. I might try Joe's shower thing.

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

You can buy hardware store rings if you just want to establish the best inner diameter for you... however...

DO NOT SCRIMP ON COCK JEWELRY.

Stainless is the way to go- Chrome or Nickel plated is crap- it can flake, tarnish and, worse, most people will develop an allergic reaction ( nickle exposure via the skin can actually cause your asshole to itch 24/7)

Further... its about appearance. You want to turn on your partner... and a good looking ring makes a big difference.
    Secret Leather offers beautiful oval section stainless cock rings in a variety of sizes.

There are also more inventive solution like this cockring that includes a steel but plug.

Just keep in mind that sex includes a visual, tactile aesthetic...

Nothing looks cheaper that a well built guy with a crappy $1.98 hardware store ring on his dick.

16. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    How about a crappy $1.98 guy in a hundred dollar cockring? haha

you know ur hardware, sir

17. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    The ones from that site are beautiful, but 50mm is 2 inches which puts me in the same boat.

18. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

19. catman

Gold Member

I can't disagree more on this one...

I bought my 'ball rings' at Home Depot....8? years ago...never had a single problem with them...I have looked on line and seen some rediculous prices for them...a metal...ring. Once in a blue moon I will throw them in teh sink with a little soap and water (I learned not to wear them in the shower...temperature changes (for me) can cause 'shifting'

oh, I just wear rings on my nuts- a very thick so...I just do the nuts...love to get 8-10 rings and fuck the hell out of a nice ass- great feeling having the swing and bang...mmmm...

Draft saved Draft deleted