Metal cock rings

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wasn't too sure where to put this thread. Its a warning to all you guys who use metal cock rings. I won't say where but I'm a firefighter in the UK, over the years I have attended a few calls to the A+E to "man with object stuck on penis". To cut a long set of stories short LOL don't do it. The last guy had a surgical steel ring over his penis and balls, 30 hours later he went to the A+E as it had swelled up toooooo much and wouldn't come off. It was massive! He was lucky we managed to cut the ring off, as we arrived the local station were getting their angel grinder ready ! It has been known for some guys not to be so lucky, penis amputations being the only option!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ouch....and how embarassing..... i have steal ones for my cock balls and for the whole package, but after a terrrifing and painful experience with the cock ring....well never worn it again....do on occasion use the one that goes around both

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're hot looking...but too dangerous for me! I stick with my leather and snaps cock/cock&ball rings and bagstretchers!

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always usd the jelly ones and if i ever use one again I'll use the same; the meatl looks cool but I want to be able to get it off after I shoot my load.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
No issues here, either. Must be awfully tight to get stuck in one to the point it must be cut off, although sizing is critical! 2 1/8" dia. fits me perfectly, however the majority of metal rings I come across are 2" and less. Wider rings are also less risky. Rubber-banding your junk with any old hunk a steel is never advisable! :eek:

Whenever I see suggestions being made to seek apparati at a hardware store, that also tends to make me cringe. IMO, it's well worth spending the money to get a good quality cock ring made specifically for that purpose.

Attachments

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, me too Alex.
Feel great to wear and u can just unsnap it to make sure u get a good shot of cum & it's not too restricted.
Also, u don't hav to wait for yer fukker to subside before u can get it off.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
When I use them I use my leather snap cock ring, easily adjustable. I also have the "Wide Boy" hardware.

It is kinda tricky getting "sized" for the Hardware. It is good to ask the staff questions before ordering. Andyo from LPSG has a vid on there as does Jeff from str8cam.

I use it mostly when I want to ride the orgasm wave longer. You can feel your orgasm but have complete control whether or not you want to shoot your load.

It forces you to kinda work to push through the "point of no return" or you stay right there.

If you think that is not awesome enough, when you do finally push through it, because your sexual tension is so high, your orgasm is stronger and longer. PLUS (and this is a huge plus for me :biggrin1: ) when your ejaculatory orgasm joins in with your internal orgasm, it will blow you, your BF and GF totally away! Your cum is extremely forceful, your contractions are more numerous and mind-blowing and you'll need a bath towel or extremely hungry mouth, to clean up!

No, I don't work for them!
Yes, they are expensive.
enjoy! :smile::smile:

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wasn't too sure where to put this thread. Its a warning to all you guys who use metal cock rings. I won't say where but I'm a firefighter in the UK, over the years I have attended a few calls to the A+E to "man with object stuck on penis". To cut a long set of stories short LOL don't do it. The last guy had a surgical steel ring over his penis and balls, 30 hours later he went to the A+E as it had swelled up toooooo much and wouldn't come off. It was massive! He was lucky we managed to cut the ring off, as we arrived the local station were getting their angel grinder ready ! It has been known for some guys not to be so lucky, penis amputations being the only option!

That's why, if you're going to go the cock ring route, you should use one of those leather ones that are like a belt so you can adjust it and get out of it.

I've heard some terrible stories about guys using those metal ones and not being able to get them off.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
In a past life, before HARDWEAR... wearing a regular metal circle cock ring I actually did get stuck in one. Luckily I didn't have to go to the ER, after about an hour of slathering in lube (and trying to think un-sexy thoughts) I was able to get out of it.

In fact that was part of the inspiration for HARDWEAR, a bunch of guys like myself who loved cock rings (metal ones do work better than strap ones) wanted to make a safe metal cock ring... and HARDWEAR was born.

It is impossible to get trapped in HARDWEAR, and it's adjustable, and it's metal, and it hits all the key pressure points... and so on... it's pretty awesome. See it here: Horseshoe Cock Ring, Superior Male Enhancer!... and in my pix in the gallery and in the videos in my signature.

Last edited:

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are plenty of non metal ones in the market. why risk it? get a nice latex or rubber one! i myself do not have one. i do not see the use.

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've worn leather with snaps, jelly, rubber and metal rings. I have to say that the weight of the metal makes it the most appealing to me and I've never had a problem getting out of it. It seems as long as it's sized properly, it should be safe.