Metal Cockrings 24/7

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys.

By BF gave me a beautiful engraved metal cockring, it has the date we met and our names on it. He gave it to me for Christmas, and he put it on me on CHristmas day. Since then I have not taken it off, I sleep, work, excersize, play, swim.. It just feels so nice to it on, it my balls, close to my cock, it has a snug fit. How many of you men keep your cockring on at all times?:smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: henry777

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I have sometimes gone for a period of a week with constantly wearing cockrings. It's all about blood flow and not feeling too constricted. I do think it's healthy to take it/them off every day, though, and to massage the penis to reduce the potential for clotting..

BTW, I have found that when I do go for extended periods of wearing metal cockrings, I have to wear underwear with an ample pouch. A confined becomes uncomfortable rather quickly.

arizonaheat123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys - be very careful with your metal cock rings. I did some serious damage to myself resulting in multiple surgeries. I almost died. Almost lost my cock. Thank GOD for great docs and a clever plastic surgeon. I am 100% in tact.

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One should never use a cockring 24/7 especially if it's "snug". The blood in the penis needs to circulate freely (at least most of the time) and stopping, or restricting, that flow can cause serious damage. Try using it when you need to only and the rest of the time, dangle it from your car or neck, or something....

I have worny titanium cock ring everyday all day fo th aast 15 years and have had no problems qith ercction or ejaculation. The girth i hvv gained from wearing it is amazing. I am also a 24/7 freeballer so it alao helps with mt dikk swing.

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wear my steel cockring 24/7 every now and then. The trick is, as others have mentioned, make sure you have a good fit. If you get one that is too tight and restrict the blood flow, then it is a big NO NO. Do NOT wear those for a prolong period of time.

My steel cockring does not restrict the blood flow at all. Even when I am fully hardon, I can still fit my last finger thru. As such, there is no pressure and safe to wear. And when I am completely soft, it will NOT fall off as long as I do not apply any lub or oil.

Reactions: Edax626

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ive been wearing my solid steel ones for four five months now i only take it off to clean it in the shower i put it back on when i get dried then go about my day, go to work, come home, go to bed wake up and repeat never had an issue other then when i wear my 45mm ring and get a boner my balls ache because its so tight it pulls them up causing them to ache i love them so much

Tommy Bell

Experimental Member
Media
I have worny titanium cock ring everyday all day fo th aast 15 years and have had no problems qith ercction or ejaculation. The girth i hvv gained from wearing it is amazing. I am also a 24/7 freeballer so it alao helps with mt dikk swing.

I am the same brother i have worn my titanium cockring for the last 20 years 24/7 and haVe no problem with pain or discomfort discomfort About 2 years ago I added a ball weight 24/7. For me its like jewelery for my co k and balls and will never take them off I love the look.

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am the same brother i have worn my titanium cockring for the last 20 years 24/7 and haVe no problem with pain or discomfort discomfort About 2 years ago I added a ball weight 24/7. For me its like jewelery for my co k and balls and will never take them off I love the look.
Would love a pic bud!

Reactions: ssss and Edax626