Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone know anything about the metal cup made by shockdoctor? I have one found it at a small sporting goods store. had to have it. actually it is pretty comfortable. of course I took pics. check it out I love comments I also will be posting the pics to my gallery eventually

enjoy

Attachments

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a HS classmate wore a metal cup for football. it was 1960 and there were only a couple of models available and the most popular was the plastic Bike. I think Bike also had a metal one, but not sure.

most modern cups are much more form fitting, like the one you bought. they are supposed to spread the shock over a larger area. but who wants to try it by getting a line drive in the nuts?

what I wonder about is whether the new style has room enough for an LPSG member's member.

D

deleted85856

Well it's really just trail and error, it took me forever to find one that fits.

However, being an ex football player, you should be warned against wearing a cup. There was a guy on my All-Ontario team a few years ago, and he got tackled and the cup shifted, and split one of his testicle. It required surgery and shit, I'm not exactly sure the end result. But if you do chose to wear a jock in football, make sure it's ultra tight fitting

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks like a great idea for us guys who are not so well endowed as some of the guys on ths site. Give you a very implressive looking bulge in you pants Your telling no lies but people seing you are forming a totally different impression of you. All in the mind from there side hehehehe THanks for sharing Pretty impressive cock too.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wear cups just jockstraps.

I'm not sure why you'd want to wear a cup unless you had a fetish for it or it was part of a sports uniform you were wearing as part of a fetish, or if you played a sport?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I've seen the Nutty Buddy before, anyone ever try it?

To me it seems like alot to wear since your suppose to wear a regular jock, the nutty buddy, and compression shorts. I prefer just wearing my jock with the cup pouch. then can still get air circulation and not get any hotter than a guy already does in sports gear.

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Yup, I've got a Nutty Buddy (along with just about every other cup known to man). All other things being equal, I hate the damned thing. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the anatomically shaped bulge it has, it's just that it's so uncomfortable. The form of the area where the cup contacts the groin is just wrong and it rubs and chafes unbearably and there is absolutely no padding around the edge of the cup. There's my 2c worth.