Metal detectors & PAs, Cock rings

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone wearing a PA or a metal cock ring ever had trouble going thru a metal detector at an airport?

Did it "go off" when you walked through?

If so, what did you do? Just wondering..... Thanks!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forgot my pa last year (4 gauge) but was not detected. I think I will just leave it in this year. Am heading out next Thursday.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never heard of a PA setting off a metal detector, althoiugh I imagine it might if heavy enough, or combined with enough other metal.

Metal cock rings, particularly the heavy type, will set it off. I've always removed mine, although not all of my friends remebered to do so. I did once have a problem because of a couple of metal cock rings in my carry-on bag. There were several items in the bag that caused the screener problems. After we removed all of the offenders, except the cock rings, and X-rayed it one more time, he asked me "Do you have bracelets in this bag?" Given that my cock is about as thick as the average wrist, I decided it was easier to go with "bracelets" than to try to explain their true pupose.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a PA, guiche and both nips are double pierced. I frequently fly from Long Beach to Oakland and have never had any problems with the metal detectors. Everything I wear is surgical grade so I don't think that is a problem.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have two replacement knee joints, each made of titanium. The alarms sound right now! I carry a card from the surgeon to let me through the gates.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...no but i had a jade cock ring that fell off in the middle of Home Depot and broke all over the floor... i was pissed since it was a nice one... lol

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine got into the habit of carrying a Polaroid of his PA cos he kept setting off the alarms and he got tired of having to explain. I haven't a clue about sizes, but he said it was the biggest you could get. You always knew when he reached into one of the wall cupboards in the kitchen cos you'd hear it clunk against the doors of the lower ones.