Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's 5 bucks, but nothing spectacular. His streams are better plus if you've seen one of those, you've seen everything on his page since it's just ass pics and videos for the most part.
This exactly. He just turns around a shakes his ass like a gif image. Nothing more to it. After a while it got boring. I only got interest again when he gained weight, his Cheeks got so fat  but it wasn't long before I lost interest again. He just doesn't seem to want to do more at all. Bet he gets loads of big dildos sent to him but he doesn't use them. He gives me straight good for nothing vibe who happens to have a fat ass and just after gay men money.

Wonderboy15

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This exactly. He just turns around a shakes his ass like a gif image. Nothing more to it. After a while it got boring. I only got interest again when he gained weight, his Cheeks got so fat  but it wasn't long before I lost interest again. He just doesn't seem to want to do more at all. Bet he gets loads of big dildos sent to him but he doesn't use them. He gives me straight good for nothing vibe who happens to have a fat ass and just after gay men money.
Straight facts