Metallica fans

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
he, I thought it was a Metallica thread... I wish I would have been 18 in 1986, it would have been so fun, I mean, Master Of Puppets, Reign In Blood, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?, Pleasure To Kill, in the same year?, insane.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
he, I thought it was a Metallica thread... I wish I would have been 18 in 1986, it would have been so fun, I mean, Master Of Puppets, Reign In Blood, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?, Pleasure To Kill, in the same year?, insane.

LOL, yeah, got a little sidetracked. But I'll say it again, this CD is fucking awesome!!! I can't stop listening ot it!

And I'm with ya on the '86 thing, that would have been insane! Hell, to even be in LA at that age, from 81-89, it would have rocked. I'll admit, as well as loving thrash metal, I'm also a bit of a hair metal fan. That was just an awesome time for rock music in general.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im not a big fan of their music. I prefer the old school heavy metal of the masters like Black Sabbath. Having said that they are a very tight band indeed.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regarding the new album. Garage Inc. was, imo, their last good release, but with Rubin on board I am excited about the new material. :smile:

Manly my love. Either your slipping or your relaxed. But I was expecting a better dig than "Britney fan" lol. Sorry but Im not a metal fan. And Im not sure who they are. As for the chinese pipe, I could tell you where to stick it. But why should you be the only one having fun with a pipe? lol.
When you came of age, 12-14ish, Met really were not at their best. Had you been born earlier, you may have been a fan, they were that good. If you ever would like to give a listen, I suggest the "black album" as a good staring point.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Regarding the new album. Garage Inc. was, imo, their last good release, but with Rubin on board I am excited about the new material. :smile:

When you came of age, 12-14ish, Met really were not at their best. Had you been born earlier, you may have been a fan, they were that good. If you ever would like to give a listen, I suggest the "black album" as a good staring point.

meh, I was born in 86 in salsa music country and I became a fan...I can't believe no one has heard of Metallica, not even with the Napster deal? and with them being one of the most accessible thrash band in their heyday, I guess you could say Anthrax was more accessible but the best of Metallica is better than the best of Anthrax.

Hey a girl Metallica fan, woot, where were you during my highschool years?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
meh, I was born in 86 in salsa music country and I became a fan...I can't believe no one has heard of Metallica, not even with the Napster deal? and with them being one of the most accessible thrash band in their heyday, I guess you could say Anthrax was more accessible but the best of Metallica is better than the best of Anthrax.

Hey a girl Metallica fan, woot, where were you during my highschool years?
Woo hoo, yay for rock bitches! I so had the teased hair and claw, aquanetted bangs to match.... it was an era of *Metal Kittie* in full effect 24/7. :biggrin1:

Let's see... you graduated high school in '04?
I was engaged to a douche bag from Jersey and living in L.A.
Y tu? Era usted que encanta por Tejano duro y Hetfield canta La Llorna? :tongue:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Woo hoo, yay for rock bitches! I so had the teased hair and claw, aquanetted bangs to match.... it was an era of *Metal Kittie* in full effect 24/7. :biggrin1:

Y tu? Era usted que encanta por Tejano duro y Hetfield canta La Llorna? :tongue:

see now THAT is hot, yay for rock bitches indeed :cool:

I graduated in '03, I think is a grade less in my momma country, uhmmm are you asking me if I'm the guy that wants Metallica to be thrash but Hetfield sings something softer? (did you use babel fish? :biggrin1:) I actually like Load and Reload, in fact I don't like cookie monster vocals and blasts beats, too much macho posturing for my liking.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I graduated in '03, I think is a grade less in my momma country, uhmmm are you asking me if I'm the guy that wants Metallica to be thrash but Hetfield sings something softer? (did you use babel fish? :biggrin1:) I actually like Load and Reload, in fact I don't like cookie monster vocals and blasts beats, too much macho posturing for my liking.
Does babelfish know what La Llorna is? :smile:
I speak really bad spanish.
http://www.lpsg.org/75663-the-spanish-thread-16.html

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Does babelfish know what La Llorna is? :smile:
I speak really bad spanish.
http://www.lpsg.org/75663-the-spanish-thread-16.html

No it doesn't, but I though it was this, for the longest time I was afraid of that shit.

I loved how you only got one response saying that someone else has a pretty penis, from a Venezuelan like me no less, but hey it's always nice to hear that someone likes Spanish. :biggrin1:

and by the way, this is my favorite Metallica song

YouTube - Metallica - Disposable Heroes

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

It is damn good! I've listened to it about six times since I got it, I can't stop!

You will be mine. Oh yes...you will be mine.

Load and Reload are two of my favorites. S&M is just brilliant, IMO, one of the best live albums ever.

No it doesn't, but I though it was this, for the longest time I was afraid of that shit.

I loved how you only got one response saying that someone else has a pretty penis, from a Venezuelan like me no less, but hey it's always nice to hear that someone likes Spanish. :biggrin1:

My fave, well one of my faves, is Ronnie. I grew up on country, so I really love the outlaw country twang it has. :cool: On the new album, I have so many faves. I would have to say Broken, Beat and Scarred is my fave at the moment. This Was Just Your Life is thrash awesomeness, what a way to start off the album!! The Unforgiven III is easily the best of the three Unforgiven songs. It actually starts out with a piano.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My favorite track is "For Whom The Bell Tolls", but with Jason playing and singing part of the song, as they performed during their '99ish tour.

I love La Llorna!
My question was if you were the type who would love (te encanta?) hard Tejano and James singing La Llorna--it would be a fusion of the two cultures. :)

Che! ;)

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is damn good! I've listened to it about six times since I got it, I can't stop!

You will be mine. Oh yes...you will be mine.
Waiting. :tongue:

Mr. Hardcock said:
Load and Reload are two of my favorites. S&M is just brilliant, IMO, one of the best live albums ever.

My fave, well one of my faves, is Ronnie. I grew up on country, so I really love the outlaw country twang it has. :cool: On the new album, I have so many faves. I would have to say Broken, Beat and Scarred is my fave at the moment. This Was Just Your Life is thrash awesomeness, what a way to start off the album!! The Unforgiven III is easily the best of the three Unforgiven songs. It actually starts out with a piano.
Country? Join the team fellow Rascal Flats lover!

Ok, I agree S&M was fab, Hero of the day still makes me misty.

Heehee, my neighbors must hate Unforgiven. It is my inspiration song... new blood joins this earth and quickly he's subdued. through constant pain and disgrace.... love it! Kirk is soooo good, just melodic and lovely.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Waiting. :tongue:

Country? Join the team fellow Rascal Flats lover!

Ok, I agree S&M was fab, Hero of the day still makes me misty.

Heehee, my neighbors must hate Unforgiven. It is my inspiration song... new blood joins this earth and quickly he's subdued. through constant pain and disgrace.... love it! Kirk is soooo good, just melodic and lovely.

LMAO, you rock!!

Can I get double vag entry with you and my BF?
If not, no deal. :biggrin1:

Aww, why'd you have to go and get a BF?? Seriously?! :mad::tongue:

I might be able to do that. :wink:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
He isn't my BF, but sometimes I get tired of referring to him as 'the guy I bang'.

Anywho, you are sooooo into it!
We'll play YouTube - Marianne Faithfull & Metallica - The Memory Remains During. :biggrin1:

I love that song. :wink:

Try this on for size. :cool:

YouTube - Metallica - That Was Just Your Life (Death Magnetic ,HQ)