methods for cleaning up

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dwm2001, Jul 3, 2005.

1. dwm2001

dwm2001 New Member

other than your standard klennex and towel what are someof things you have you to catch or clean up your ejaculate with?

Now that I have my own apt I am less creative as I have a box of tissues on my nightstand. But when I was younger sometimes I had to be more resourceful.

The sock- Usually I would place this over my penis in jack off. great method to use when your don't want to make a mess. This was my perfered method in college when jackin underneath the sheets.

Bathroom sink- this was great in the since I would wacth myself in the mirror while jackin. then just wash it down the sink. Although I always felt something immortal about doing it in the sink.Maybe because people would wash there face. Although it no different than brushing your teeth your just spitting something different out. }(

Shot glass- I have only did this a few times mostly when I was younger. At the time I was fascinated with my semen. I would watch to see if i could seen any sperm swimming around. No suck luck! as they are microscopic, still of would always check.

Cupped hand- probably the worse method when catching my ejaculate yet the most used when I was younger. Alot of times i would use this method when I had no other means of clean up. Trying to catching all my semen in my hand when cumming was almost impossible not to mention I would try to get to the bathroom without spilling. luckily I was never caught having a handful of cum is more mortifying than getting caught in the act.

Anyone use these methods when growing up?

2. stimey

stimey New Member

Albums:
    Had to use the "Tap Rag" (also known as the sock). In high school and college I had roomates--- the sock gave a place for my spunk to go!!!

S

3. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

I used to always be like, "fuck it, I'll clean up later."

When you're not getting any and it's been a while since you last ejaculated, it's all about that monsterload. Everything else is an afterthought. Just watching yourself in the mirror is the absolute shit. You got to love it when you see your man-naise splash against that mirror. It's part of the fun for me.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Since I used to live out in the middle of nowhere (Well, not nowhere, but you could be alone with nobody seeing you.), I sometimes did it outside. Especially if my friends were also involved. Other times I just jerked off in the toilet or the shower. If those options weren't available, that's what kleenexes were for.

5. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK-- I've used:

Bounty Paper Towels
    Sock
    T-Shirt
    Towel
    Facecloth
    Spanky- designed jsut for that purpose
    Toilet Paper
    Hand
    Shower

I now use a package of rags that you can purchase at Walmart-- they look like cheap facecloths

6. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    As a teenager wanking iin bed I often used my foreskin to catch my load then pinched it closed until I made it to the bathroom to empty and wash it. I never ever spilled a drop! Luckily I've always had a good 'skin - even bigger now after years of use - see my gallery pics.

Franky

7. CharlieDick

CharlieDick New Member

All during ages 12 to 20, I fucked the bedsheet. Mother never said anything about the sheets being brown. My cum doesn't stain that badly, possibly because I average two ejaculations every 24 hours. Sometimes my jockey briefs were yellow in front; I didn't care - at least, not enough to stop.

I don't worry about it. Kleenex, underpants, the sheet, in the shower, the bathtub, in another guy's mouth or ass, inside a condom - it's no big deal, except when I'm lying on my back (possibly even getting fucked at the same time) and a really good orgasm puts the cream in my hair.

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I've done all of the above, except catching it in my foreskin. I do have foreskin, but I don't see any way it could contain my average load. Since a friend first got me to shoot in a shot glass for measurement, I've used that a few times, like dwm2001 explained he had.

A huge turn-on for me is looking in the mirror as I stroke. It's not as hot as watching another dude on cam, but hot, none-the-less. And, as Dr. Dilznick said, watching it splash on the mirror is a fucking treat -- one I never seem to tire of. At times I angle a mirror at my feet to keep my balls and cock in view when I'm at the pc, because if my cock isn't erected it's usually semi when on this site. A spread-out towel or newspaper will catch my spunk with the proper directing.

This pretty well sums up my unusual ways of cleaning up -- all others being what I call normal. :9

9. jimmyjoejeater

jimmyjoejeater New Member

Albums:
    This was never an issue for my as a kid. My brother and I were always fascinated by eachothers cum and very rarely wasted a drop rather it would be on one of our mouths or butts however, when we left home to go to seperate colleges I used mostly my dirty clothes or dirty towels so I could take them home for mom to wash. LOL! Walked in on a roommate jackin off just as he was cumming. He was pretty freaked but I told him we all do it and threw him one of my towels.

Now days I have a bunch of white hand towels that are specificaly set asside tor use as cleanup towels. They are kept on the shelf of my nightstand but are rarely used to clean up anythingt but lube as I love the taste of my cum.

jimmy

10. jimmyjoejeater

jimmyjoejeater New Member

Albums:

I like how you specified the brand of paper towels. The quicker picker upper eh?LOL

Also, what's a spanky?
    jimmy

11. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I like how you specified the brand of paper towels. The quicker picker upper eh?LOL

Also, what's a spanky?
    jimmy
    [post=326569]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

it was similar to a cloth condom -- you slip it over your penis and "Spank the Monkey"
    here's the website-- not sure if it's still active
    http://www.spanky.com/

12. jonb

Gold Member

Sounds useful.

I've caught it in my foreskin before, but I prefer to see the cum fly, something I can't do if I catch it in my foreskin.

13. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Someone elses tongue works well too.

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Now that "getting caught" is not an issue, I just keep a supply of old towels near the bed. One note - experience has taught me that a dry towel works best. For some reason, contact with water seems to react with the cum, and make it much more tenacious. For a fuzzy fellow like me, that makes a big difference in the clean-up.

15. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I've been known to use the open pages of an old magazine. When all the pages are stuck together, I just throw it away.

16. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    RoysToy

My foreskin will hold about 60 ml how much spunk do you shoot?

Franky

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Franky:

At the time my friend first got me to shoot in a shot glass it measured right at 1 and 1/4 fluid ounces, which is 3 tablespoons. I don't know what that is in mls.

I was in my late 40's. Now 1 tablespoon is the usual amount, so let me know how much ml this is.

18. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

She'll appreciate your "Scout" background if you're prepared.
    K-Y jelly,
    soft light,
    condoms,
    Kleenex,
    music,
    clean dry wash cloths,
    a clean, dry folded towel placed on the edge of the bed for her to sit on afterwards.
    Bring her a warm, wet washcloth after she's been on the towel a minute or two,
    then fetch the bottle of champagne and frozen glasses once she's on the hopper.
    Knock first.
    :)

19. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

Good old tissues have always worked well for me. Everything else makes it seem way to complicated ;)

20. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I usually use a SCOTTS RAGS IN A BOX that I bought from HOME DEPOT for a paint project that never really got off the ground.

Draft saved Draft deleted