methods for cleaning up

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mostly, I put a handkerchief over my cock for the last few jerks (the frottage gives extra stimulation too) so there's no cleaning to do what so ever.
Often when I have no handkerchiefs, I can't be bothered to go and fetch one so I shoot all over the place - for that purpose, I've got the regular box of Cleenex in the cupboard next to the computer table all the time. I can't do the same thing I do with the handkerchief 'cause round the second time my jizz shoots out, the tissue gives up so it hits me in the eye.
My favorite after a long cybersession is swallowing it, just bend over and open your mouth. (I actually manage to just get my lips round my dickhead, but while I'm cumming I always spasm so hard I end up getting more round my mouth than in it... so opening wide is the easiest thing)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Arnod_PM said:
Mostly, I put a handkerchief over my cock for the last few jerks (the frottage gives extra stimulation too) so there's no cleaning to do what so ever.
Often when I have no handkerchiefs, I can't be bothered to go and fetch one so I shoot all over the place - for that purpose, I've got the regular box of Cleenex in the cupboard next to the computer table all the time. I can't do the same thing I do with the handkerchief 'cause round the second time my jizz shoots out, the tissue gives up so it hits me in the eye.
My favorite after a long cybersession is swallowing it, just bend over and open your mouth. (I actually manage to just get my lips round my dickhead, but while I'm cumming I always spasm so hard I end up getting more round my mouth than in it... so opening wide is the easiest thing)

I think I just wet myself over this post...:eek:

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
let's hear it for liberated adulthood cleanup! as a kid i left nothing to chance lest my mom discover evidence of her son's frequent masturbation in the wastebasket or laundry, so i often took care of business in the bathroom. in bed i used the catch-a-load tissue method (which really takes all the fun out of ejaculation). my God, if i jacked off after school i would even put a piece of tissue in my tighty-whities to prevent spooge stains.

now i ususally take a quick shower after blowing a load all over myself. otherwise i opt for a cotton t-shirt (i always seem to have plenty of stupid t-shirts i never wear).

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The scene is a bed, a "stunt cock" (someone like Peter North) and men and women in the bed with jizz on their face, tits, ass, chest, arms, etc....hahahaha

Imagine this woman with jizz running down her face having the Jizz-Away sucking it up saying, "IT REALLY WORKS!!!".

I can just see the fake audience members looking at each other while the Jizz-Away does it's thing, "It really works!"...."It's so quiet!"..."and it's rechargeable!".

Take any one of those bad Infomercials (like the Magic Bullet or the Rotisserie cooker) and put the Jizz-Away in there. I really like this idea...I should make an Infomercial about it!

Here's a mock-up...

Attachments

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mattness said:
The scene is a bed, a "stunt cock" (someone like Peter North) and men and women in the bed with jizz on their face, tits, ass, chest, arms, etc....hahahaha

Imagine this woman with jizz running down her face having the Jizz-Away sucking it up saying, "IT REALLY WORKS!!!".

I can just see the fake audience members looking at each other while the Jizz-Away does it's thing, "It really works!"...."It's so quiet!"..."and it's rechargeable!".

Take any one of those bad Infomercials (like the Magic Bullet or the Rotisserie cooker) and put the Jizz-Away in there. I really like this idea...I should make an Infomercial about it!

Here's a mock-up...

Careful, Matt--this is how consumer products get started.....:tongue:

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mattness said:

Here's a mock-up...

:biggrin1: You made me laugh... it would be a great infomercial.

You know how, for a new kind of stain remover, they'll have a superchallenge? A carpet is made really really dirty and then... waaaawww the Stain Remover does the trick!

You should have one too...
Andy: 'Before the show, we asked all the males in our studio audience to jerk off over (let's call him Jeroen :wink:)'
Nancy: 'Oh no Andy! What a mess will he be in! He'll never get that out of his hair again!'
Andy: 'That's what you think Nancy! But don't you underestimate the Jizz-away!!'

The boy steps on the stage, cumcovered, and than the Jizz-Away makes him all clean again in a race against the clock.
The audience will go wild.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
scanjock8 said:
let's hear it for liberated adulthood cleanup! as a kid i left nothing to chance lest my mom discover evidence of her son's frequent masturbation in the wastebasket or laundry, so i often took care of business in the bathroom. in bed i used the catch-a-load tissue method (which really takes all the fun out of ejaculation). my God, if i jacked off after school i would even put a piece of tissue in my tighty-whities to prevent spooge stains.

now i ususally take a quick shower after blowing a load all over myself. otherwise i opt for a cotton t-shirt (i always seem to have plenty of stupid t-shirts i never wear).

Scan, if you ever need help cleaning up, I would be more than happy to volunteer. I'd even wear a French maid's uniform.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Arnod_PM said:
Andy: 'Before the show, we asked all the males in our studio audience to jerk off over (let's call him Jeroen :wink:)'
Nancy: 'Oh no Andy! What a mess will he be in! He'll never get that out of his hair again!'
Andy: 'That's what you think Nancy! But don't you underestimate the Jizz-away!!'

The boy steps on the stage, cumcovered, and than the Jizz-Away makes him all clean again in a race against the clock.
The audience will go wild.

Arnod, when I first saw your avatar, I fell in lust.

After reading your posts, and especially after the one above, I am officially in love with you.

Now bend over and take your reward!

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Scan, if you ever need help cleaning up, I would be more than happy to volunteer. I'd even wear a French maid's uniform.

i've always wanted a houseboy. can you start soon? i'm already making a mess of myself... ;-)

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
scanjock8 said:
let's hear it for liberated adulthood cleanup!

I couldn't agree more! I used to blow my load into a sock or pair of underwear that I would hide in my room and sneak into the washer once my mom started a load of laundry. Having to stop to put the sock or undies over my cock made come back from the edge and I would have to pump away again into the material...oh, the chafing!

Now I just let it shoot...I love to see my cock shoot and I love to feel my hot cum hit my face and chest (or at least stomach). I wipe up with a white cotton t-shirt at night (my undies now are too expensive to stain...at least if it's just for a wank) and if it's the morning I just rub it in and take a shower.

xcel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love shooting onto my chest, then showering. (showering after a really good orgasm is fantastic as my body becomes very sensitive and the water feels amazing on my skin)

In the past I've used tissues, hankercheifs, condoms and a cum rag.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone asked what a spanky is......
I'd guess spunk + hanky.....
(snort)....sorry, that one just struck me as funny....

Someone mentioned man-naise.....
One I've heard at home in the kitchen...."Would you like some man ranch on that ?"

LOL
"No !!"

(he uses a sock or t-shirt, or hand towel)

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a teen, anything close by to catch the "love-juice" did the trick...never wanted anyone to know what I was up to...very catholic upbringing.

NOW...I have a favorite pair of silk boxers that I wear to bed when I'm in the mood for self-gratification. There's nothing like the cool smooth feeling of silk on my cock as I explode, usually while humping the bed late at night.

My wife always knows what I was up to when laundry day comes and she sees my silk boxers in the hamper all balled up. She's made a few comments on how "stuck" together they were. She's well aware of my masturbation exploits,often listening to me moan at the moment of ejaculation, which she encourages by the way, seeing how she's "in the mood" only a few times a month.

I can't help getting a chubbie every time I pass the underwear section in any department store (Except Wal-Mart, which I NEVER visit)

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
avg-dick said:
I can't help getting a chubbie every time I pass the underwear section in any department store (Except Wal-Mart, which I NEVER visit)

I buy myself a new pair of underwear every Friday at lunch as a treat for working all week (today I bought a black Aussiebum jock) and I can't go into an underwear section without boning up a little.

Can't wait to use the new jock to catch the cum, but it won't be from wanking cause when you're not an athlete there is only one use for a pair of underwear with no arse!