Methods for increasing flaccid length?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Ummagumma, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I'm in the middle of a few other things that will keep me away from sex I figure for a couple years (I do not want to get into specifics here, sorry). Now, about a week ago I also started exercising (after 2 or 3 years without) ... so I figure if I'm perfecting the rest of my body, why not make the little guy perfect too? Many here have seen my gallery, read my posts... I'm not looking to get any thicker and I'm indifferent to 'erect length gains', but the thing is I'm between 3 to 4 inches soft, easily less on occasion. I'd like to hang as big as I feel when I'm hard, I admit it.

I recently became aware of 'Thunder's Place', and while I'd like to ask this there, the site seems to be perpetually locked at 64,000 members (not to mention that I find the site to be very difficult to navigate), so I'll ask here instead:

How many options are there out there to increase the flaccid length of your penis? Which is the best - I heard references in another thread here that said 'stretching' was better than 'jelqing', is there a difference? (Are there any that have been proven for that matter?) The 'Making it Bigger' forum here doesn't seem to have much, so any responses would be great.

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    stretching helps in flaccid length. I had the same problem being about 3 inches soft while 7 hard. After stretching I am soft 5-6 and hard about 8. So flaccid gains were significantly larger.

another thing is to drink lots of water. Dunno why but it makes it bigger when flaccid.

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Aboutaverage,

I'm sure at Thunderplace you ran across the "Fowfer". If not, do a google search. I originally called it the butt stretcher. I think big al renamed it in his exercise program "sitting stretch". What ever, it is simply tucking your flaccid penis between your legs and stretching it to the rear - then gently sit down on it. A good no hands stretch you can do just about any time you can find a short window to do the inital tuck. I gained my last flaccid inch this way before I presented it to the PE forum back in spring of 2001. I'm flaccid 7 x 5.5"

4. noline

noline New Member

Albums:
    I just heard about the Fowfer exercise. Question....What do you do with your balls. Do I put the dick between the balls or to one side? Sitting on them tends to be uncomfortable.

5. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo

I recently had a guy write me at Thunder's that he tucked between the balls. Personally I tuck one side or the other but have loose ball sack so is easy for me. After he wrote, I tried between the balls and it worked ok for me.

Whatever, good luck.

6. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I recently had a guy at Thunder's tell me he tucked between the balls. I tried it and it worked okay for me. I usually tuck one side or the other which works fine for me - I have a loose ball sack(stretched and pumped) so I don't have a problem with sitting on them.

Whatever, good luck.

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

stretching is definately the way to go.also try the sock stretch.works like a charm.

8. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    sock stretch?

9. noline

noline New Member

Albums:
    Right.....What is the "sock stretch"?

Draft saved Draft deleted