Methods of jerking off

While jerking off, at the point of climax, what do you do?

• Pause my stroking to cum.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • Stroke the entire time.

Votes: 174 39.1%
  • A little bit of both.

Votes: 191 42.9%
  • Other/ I dont understand question.

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters

114a

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I'm massaging the head of my cock (which feels the best), when I cum I'll just jerk off the shaft for more cum. If I just want to jerk off quickly I'll pump the whole shaft and whilst it doesn't feel as good, it has a bigger climax usually. I normally do the first kind though.

Musclebud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I stop stroking just before I cum and hold the base of the shaft....after the first spurt I start stroking slowly and continue to spurt...even after I have shot all my sperm my orgasm usually carries on with my whole body jerking and shaking.

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stop stroking just before I cum and hold the base of the shaft....after the first spurt I start stroking slowly and continue to spurt...even after I have shot all my sperm my orgasm usually carries on with my whole body jerking and shaking.

I pretty well do the same as above, it seems to create a greater orgasm and afterward same as "Musclebud" my whole body jerks!!

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Like most cut guys ive seen, i keep stroking from buildup right on through cumming. It seems like most uncut guys like to stop stroking as they shoot the first few shots and then pick up again...
Interesting. How you know for sure?
Anyway. What I do is not far from what you describe. I'm uncut and I stop stroking.

fid3lio

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guess it depends on how good the session is, for me at least. its like I can "feel" this is gonna be a good orgasm then I'll start stroking longer and harder and keep on doing so till I've finished cumming.

Reactions: Stabilo

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sometimes I'll stop just before shooting, even though some cum oozes out I don't climax yet, then go back to stroking and go up to the point of cumming. Usually able to do it 4 -maybe as many as 5 times until I can no longer stopp. Shoot in my left hand and then eat my cum

Reactions: loveitbig72