Methods of jerking off

While jerking off, at the point of climax, what do you do?

• Pause my stroking to cum.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • Stroke the entire time.

Votes: 174 39.1%
  • A little bit of both.

Votes: 191 42.9%
  • Other/ I dont understand question.

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters

redlinexxx80

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
stroking right through orgasm, especially stroking the cock head, is definitely the most intense way to cum. problem is that for uncut guys the exposed head is often just too sensitive for that. took me a long time to build up resistance so i can keep stroking when shooting and i need a lot of lube/precum to do so but it still delivers the best and most intense orgasm possible.

cumshootr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut, I have to stop right before I begin to cum. I get so sensitive at this point that if I keep stroking it ruins the whole orgasm.

Reactions: J32

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start the masturbation with the 3 finger method, that is. Funds and index finger of the right hand on the underside of the penis and thumbs up. This is best because in my age (70 years), the penis is not as fast stiff. If then increases the excitation potential, I suppose as before the whole hand. This is precisely the advantage of masturbation that you can also meet without a full erection.
As the lubricant has proven best butter in the course of time, I used to use a hand cream which over time is not as well tolerated by the skin. Above all it is important to wash the penis after use, cleanliness is ever a habitual masturbators like me very important because the penis in good condition must always be available.

stackOverflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sometimes I'll stop just before shooting, even though some cum oozes out I don't climax yet, then go back to stroking and go up to the point of cumming. Usually able to do it 4 -maybe as many as 5 times until I can no longer stopp. Shoot in my left hand and then eat my cum

I do much the same as muscleman, although I can't 'edge' 4 times: 2 maybe 3 times. This has a drawback as well: if I bring myself just a little too far then back off, I sometimes cum despite the backing off, but it's a weaker, less satisfying shoot. But if I do get it right, it's a bigger, more intense and enjoyable orgasm.
I also like to eat my own cum, but I don't do it all the time. Usually I spew into toilet paper or a kleenex or my tee-shirt. I'd gain too much weight if I ate my cum every time I jack off. :D This does, however, explain why I have to do a washer load of tee-shirts every week or so!

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
You slide your right hand up. You slide your right hand down. You slide your right hand up, and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey, and you turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.

Reactions: zp28

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually slide my foreskin back and forth over my glans, but when I ejaculate, I retract all the way back and just rub the foreskin around the neck of my penis (just under the glans). I do this because the head of my penis gets super-sensitive during orgasm. during sex, it's almost uncomfortably sensitive if a girl keeps moving (usually when she's on top) when I'm cumming!

Reactions: Krusader

Tropical Buck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only stop or hold back if I want to edge. If I'm going for it I keep pumping with a tighter twisting motion. Get into the same rhythm of my spurts and focus on pushing my cum ropes out. It makes for a more intense orgasm for sure!

Reactions: Zak Bull

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I only stop or hold back if I want to edge. If I'm going for it I keep pumping with a tighter twisting motion. Get into the same rhythm of my spurts and focus on pushing my cum ropes out. It makes for a more intense orgasm for sure!
Would definitely enjoy observing @Tropical Buck, and many of these other descriptive techniques.

I just named a new masturbation technique for myself - "slap jerking". I enjoy edging and prolonging my jerk sessions as long as possible. As a child, I learned to suppress any noise made while jerking. As an older citizen, I've discovered that I enjoy "advertising" my jerk sessions by rhythmically beating my meat and letting the intensity grow with increasing volume.

Reactions: Tropical Buck
D

deleted645791

Pause once all the squirting starts for a couple of spurts, then keep stroking again for a few minutes until I'm soft (if I get soft, otherwise I have at it until I cum again, at which point I will be super sensitive and won't be able to stroke much longer after that).