Metroid Pinball!!!

Mr_Ri0t

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a huge nerd and will always over-indulge in video games. Especially the time tested greats. :D

I like to think that, despite a few developmental under-developments (normally) Metroid Pinball is approaching classichood.

We can all praise a game for whatever, for whatever length of time but, what I'm interested in is: WHO STILL HAS A COPY OF THE GAME? Boot that shit up and compare scores with me! :D

Multi-mission - 13,464,410 (All)¹ 7

Tallon Overworld - 14,818,060 S25
Pirate Frigate - 3,986,420 S08 (I hate this "table" I've been spending more time on it lately)

Phazon Mines - 00:29:57!! Woot! I'm trying to beat my own time, still.
Phendrana Drifts - 01:04:67
Artifact Temple - 01: 13:80
Impact Crater - 04:39:27

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Not all of them are world records, by any means. But, anyone who really enjoyed the game should be interested. At least its not TOO old of a game, yet.

~Ri0t

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know Metroid Pinball, but I absolutely *LOVED* 3D Space Cadet Pinball - I was so pissed off that Microsoft ditched it after XP. :mad:

Holy shit, I love this game! We have it on the computers at work, so times when there is nothing do to, I will play a game or two.

As for Metroid Pinball, I've lost my copy so I can't compare scores :(

Mr_Ri0t

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Awww... heh heh. :3 I'm so glad this thread was moved.

For the record...I was on a huge Metroid Pinball kick at the time of the original post, but it's been a while since then. I'm not sure if any of the scores have changed.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Achk! Pinball is the only Metroid game I haven't played. I'm such a bad fan-boy.

I have an afternoon free today...maybe I'll play some Prime 3...

Mr_Ri0t

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Metroid Pinball was fabulous. :) I highly recommend it, as the physics are fairly decent. If you enjoyed the first Metroid Prime, you will appreciate the tables and sound.

One interesting thing about the game is that it utilized an interesting amount of actual combat built into the gameplay, rolling Samus in to enemies at high velocities, and sections where she stands up and shoots her arm blaster and missiles at bosses and minigame enemies. It certainly brought me new challenges in pinball, and another cool Metroid game. :)