Mew Picture for our Church Directory

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Friends,

It has been agonizing deciding whether to go ahead a post my real picture here on the LPSG. Well we had the famous Olan Mills Church Directory made and I just got this picture back from them.

So I decided to be real brave and post it for you guys. Since it is personal. It may just be up for a few days. So download it if you want to keep it.

I look mostly like my mother and her dad. My ears are from my dad. I wasn't born with the best teeth, but with thousands of dollars spent at the othrodonist and years of braces, I think they have turned out well.

Jana, now that you have seen my real picture, you are still going to be my excort at the Valentine's Dance down at the Legion Hut # 469765. Your very favorite speaker "little smart ass George" will be speaking. His topic will be, "How to Say Nothing in Five Hundred Words." Jana, please don't feel awkard about going out with such a wonderful handsome guy as me. I love you for being Jana and having those wonderful big.... oops the Patriot Act. Can 't talk about those things anymore.

This is a an important visit for "little smart ass". He is still recovering from his latest surgery. As you all know he was born without a dick and the team of doctors there in D of C have successfullly implanted one for George. Comes with custom installed tire inflater to use with...we can't talke about that now. The Patriot Act has been signed. That is now illegal to talk about.

In closing I must give much of the credit for coming out to Freddie54. He has really encouraged me to do it. I think he is gonig to come out later. He wants me to have ALL the GLORY!!!!!

It may take a while to answer all the horders of compliments on my most handsome face in the whole wide world. I will get to you as soon as I can.
Tm Cruise has already written wanted to know if he can have plastic surgery so he can look at me. I just can't charge for things like that.

Freddie53
You should see me in a speedo!!!!!!

Freddie

Pappy

Media
Freddie,
After seeing your picture I now realize that we just might be related. You look an awful lot like my Uncle Zeke, especially around the ears. We'll have to explore this further.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why Freddie, you look exactly as I would have expected, I'm sure we'll be quite a smash at the Legion Hall. Since MY speech is being delivered right after the keynote speaker it is likely to be a long evening, I have already demonstrated my ability to say far less than nothing in only 6000 posts. Do you think the red gown will be a distraction? The "unmentionables" can speak for themselves.

I am hoping to use this venue to raise funds for personal exploits involving spandex and sequins, just the sort of thing one might expect. The money we get from selling your likeness to Tom Cruise will be applied to our political campaign fund, Tom Delay has volunteered to triple it in six months. Naturally, my schedule will be quite heavy since I've agreed to devote four hours a week to the Hard Work.

George sends his love and thanks you for the flowers after his surgery, he said lilies were just the thing and he complimented you on your choice of pink. He will not be available for comment on the surgery since he will now be functioning as a normal man and devoting more time to conferences with Condoleeza. And Jeff Gannon.

Naturally, I'll advise against posting your pic in the speedo, as George will be less gracious to us if he find his new appendage is still coming up short, so we'll save that pic for the church photo album. Olan Mills is doing some Hard Work for us there, it's been Fabulous.

Since the operation, George can't really discuss his plans for the administration's effort in 2006, but sends this cryptic message for you to decipher that may let you know how things will be shaping up in the coming year. :wank:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
madame_zora said:
Why Freddie, you look exactly as I would have expected, I'm sure we'll be quite a smash at the Legion Hall. Since MY speech is being delivered right after the keynote speaker it is likely to be a long evening, I have already demonstrated my ability to say far less than nothing in only 6000 posts. Do you think the red gown will be a distraction? The "unmentionables" can speak for themselves.

I am hoping to use this venue to raise funds for personal exploits involving spandex and sequins, just the sort of thing one might expect. The money we get from selling your likeness to Tom Cruise will be applied to our political campaign fund, Tom Delay has volunteered to triple it in six months. Naturally, my schedule will be quite heavy since I've agreed to devote four hours a week to the Hard Work.

George sends his love and thanks you for the flowers after his surgery, he said lilies were just the thing and he complimented you on your choice of pink. He will not be available for comment on the surgery since he will now be functioning as a normal man and devoting more time to conferences with Condoleeza. And Jeff Gannon.

Naturally, I'll advise against posting your pic in the speedo, as George will be less gracious to us if he find his new appendage is still coming up short, so we'll save that pic for the church photo album. Olan Mills is doing some Hard Work for us there, it's been Fabulous.

Since the operation, George can't really discuss his plans for the administration's effort in 2006, but sends this cryptic message for you to decipher that may let you know how things will be shaping up in the coming year. :wank:

Jana, this just wonderful the news from George. I didnt' get the date copied right when you called. What day did you say we were invited to spend the night in the Lincoln bedroom. I seem to have misplaced that card, or perhaps my wife found it and threw it away.

I really loved your suggestion that George serve as a foot soldier in Iraq the last part of his presidency as an example to all the fine young men here in America and in Iraq. George is thinking on it as best as he is able to do.

Tom deLay, I had forgotten how close you two have been through the years. It is wonderful that you are now on board four hours a week. Er. not sure what your duties are...I'm sure they are very noble and a real sacrifice for our country and for Tom de Lay as well.

Spandex and sequins the stuff a great country is made off. A true lady of vision you are. And the red gown I'm sure will be exquisite. Some of the ladies are saving money by reducing the amount of fabric around the neck line. I'm sure with your skills you can figure out how to save money that way.

As for the long speech, as long as I have my urinal safely hidden under the table where I will be sitting, you can talk as long as you wish.

Do behave parttime this week. Full time is too boring and a hell of a job to do.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Mommy?