Mexicans seek American-based jobs....in Mexico

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Illegal Immigrants Returning To Mexico For American Jobs | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

MEXICO CITY—As dozens of major American corporations continue to move their manufacturing operations to Mexico, waves of job-seeking Mexican immigrants to the United States have begun making the deadly journey back across the border in search of better-paying Mexican-based American jobs.

"I came to this country seeking the job I sought when I first left this country," said Anuncio Reyes, 22, an undocumented worker who recrossed the U.S. border into Mexico last month, three years after leaving Mexico for the United States to work as an agricultural day laborer. "I spent everything I had to get back here. Yes, it was dangerous, and I miss my home. But as much as I love America, I have to go where the best American jobs are."

Fuckin' hilarious!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh...it's the onion. i thought it was serious for a minute

Actually it isn't that far-fetched. It is in fact getting to the point where if you want a good American job, you have to go to India or South America.

If I don't make it over the fence, I just wanna let you know that I love you surferboy, and you can have my mp3 player.