Mexify (german Youtuber / Streamer)

D

deleted4543601

vor ca. nem halben Jahr, wenn nicht sogar länger und ich würde sagen durchschnittlich, aber eher längerer Durchschnitt yk
Was war da denn genau zu sehen? Welche SItuation wurde gezeigt oder was war die Handlung? Damit man das vielleicht doch wieder findet...

Reactions: Marc_Ketchum

Dowhatyouwant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When/Where did he say that? I can't seem to find anything on it.
He said he is bi in a livestream a few months ago. I can't find a clip from that, but I was there. And in a recent video he says he is not gay but has bisexual tendencies.
(around 2:50)

Reactions: schlange04
D

deleted4543601

He said he is bi in a livestream a few months ago. I can't find a clip from that, but I was there. And in a recent video he says he is not gay but has bisexual tendencies.
He hasn't said, that he is bi. He Said, that he is straight!
The bisexual tendencies were just irony and a Joke.
If you write something like that, please do it correctly.

Reactions: bigboaster

Dowhatyouwant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, if you write something like that, please do it correctly. He did not say that he's straight. He simply said he is not gay. And yes, he joked around a bit, but he still did say that he is bi in the past. You don't have to believe it, because I can't prove it.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey, if you write something like that, please do it correctly. He did not say that he's straight. He simply said he is not gay. And yes, he joked around a bit, but he still did say that he is bi in the past. You don't have to believe it, because I can't prove it.
How convenient...

gaymer2005

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No! He isn't straight. In one of his recent streams he said that he's 70% into women and 30% into men. Which means that he's bisexual with a slight tendency.

D

deleted4543601

Anstatt hier einen sinnvollen Beitrag zum Thread zu leisten, machst du eine Diskussion von vor einem Monat wieder auf.
Sinnvoll?
Egal, mir ist sowieso nicht wichtig, ober er nun Hetero ist, oder ein wenig bi ist.