Mfm and mmf

vnmous

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My partner and I have been discussing adding another participant on occasion. Just curious as to how and where you might hook up with someone. Any info would be appreciatedifficult. Thanks in advance

nirvana84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We also want this, we have tried adds on Craigslist, we have lots of replies but no one we want. We have considered trying to find a couple but haven't done much to bring that to fruition. Also considered a swingers party but we both want to loose a couple of kg before attending. I'm not sure if it will ever happen tbh

Craigslist, various other online dating sites... just be very up front about what it is you and your partner are looking for.

Reactions: plaerait

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We've played with a 3rd on a couple of occasions. While it was fairly hot and fun the last time, the first time was awkward and the guy was a little nervous about coming between us. The last time we all knew there were no strings attached and it was just a fun time hat hadn't been planned - it just happened. It may or may not ever happen again and we are fine with that.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: itakemyvitamins

Fireguy987789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Working towards MFM, but my wife did fuck a co worker. He left a cream pie in her ass. When she came home, I cleaned her ass

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my very limited experience, it is easier to add another guy (mfm) than another woman (mff). Fewer head games or after-the-fact drama.