MFM threesomes -Gals do you keep in mind what the smaller penis guy may think?

D_Al Frankenbeans

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfirend and I were in this situation a while ago but had the opposite problem. I am about 7" long and a little over 5" in girth,not huge, but not small. This guy were were going to have the MFM with was big. We were on the basketball team together in college and he must have been my size soft in the shower. We all agreed to have a 3some and it starte over a couple of drinks and then she started kissing both of us and then clothes came off. We both fingered her and sucked on her boobs and stuff. She started by sucking on me. Then she got his pants off she let out a gasp as his big semi-hard meat flopped out. He was over 7" long and really thick and not even hard yet. She sucked on him for a while and eventually i started fucking her while she did. Then she moved and told him she wanted him in her. We switched spots and he started teasing her with his head. He did this for a while until she got frustrated and told him to stick it in her. At this point he let go of his dick and it fell to the floor still semi-hard. She was so into fucking him that she yelled at him to get it hard and fuck her. He jerked his huge dick so hard for about a minute while she rubbed her clit waiting. He still couldn't get hard so she moved and had me fuck her some more. He kept jerking his dick while i fucked her. She was so horny that within about 30 seconds she started to cum. As she came so did our big dicked friend by dripping some cum onto her arm from his still mostly limp dick. I then pulled out and shot a huge load all over her. Afterwards we knew he was embarrassed and honestly our friendship has never been the same.

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been in a 3some, but I've been in what people would call a "gangbang" (sorry, but this was the term used in this forum).

The chick had 4 guys f****** her. One of the guys was bigger than me (longer and perhaps a little bit thicker), the other 2 were smaller (perhaps a bit below average).

The girl did not make any comment regarding our sizes, although she reacted somewhat differently when she had the bigger cocks inside her. I would like to think she sucked mine with more enthusiasm, I got that impression, but it's possible that it was just that, an impression.

Later on, she told the biggest guy that she "loved" his dick and mine (I wasn't there when she said that, so it's not like she was trying to please me). She said she could easily feel the difference, although it hurt a bit sometimes.

By the way, I'm exactly 7 inches long BP, with a midshaft girth of 5,43 inches (5,67 at the base).

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, educational thread. I'm going to have to be careful about this.

I guess my mother raised me right -- well, not to have MFMs, but to have proper manners. In an MFM, I consider it my "job" to be the "hostess" and give both the guys a good time. My own needs are secondary to being a good hostess.

P.S. I'm stunned about the woman you talked about, rogermacp. There's no WAY I would have let anyone (let alone my s/o) sulk in the corner while I was having a good time -- what a horrible girlfriend she must have been!

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been in this situation once. Looser women just couldn't preform...her ego was crushed.

I'll admit I didn't help given how much fuss I made over the tight woman... but she knew what she was getting into before we'd started.

:biggrin1: :tongue: :wink:

LOL that was fucking brilliant!!!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
The last time I was in a mfm, as soon I got hard, the other guy lost his erection and left the room. I went looking for him after a while and found him watching TV in the living room. He had a pretty nice dick over six inchs long. He said he didn't want to be humiliated by the woman getting off on my cock. What a bummer. There wasn't anything I could say to convince him to come back. A couple days later he told me that he had jerked off while listening to us go at and imagining that he was fucking her with my dick!

Schwing!

ASO

Just Browsing
Media
I think it's universally known that men have an inferiority complex regarding other men who are endowed. But what about the women? Let's say there's a FMF and one woman is much more attractive than the other, would the less attractive one feel less aroused or embarassed?

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this thread

I have done MFM a number of times and always been the bigger of the guys

when I was younger I cuckolded a number of smaller guys

Now I am older I am much happier to be in a one on one relationship (I guess we all get older and wiser and probably nicer) I am no longer interested in women looking to satisfy their Mandingo fantasies or to show up their partners

Women treat us guys gently - some of us bruise easily!

Peace and Love
Del
X

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW,

Being slightly older and having had a few 3-somes, 4-somes and more-somes, I must say that I am a size queen. But as long as someone has a large dick, I don’t mind on a smaller one. I actually like being fucked by a big one while I suck / deep throat the smaller guy (sorry guys, all I can get is about 7” down my throat – used to get more but not anymore).

Sure the best deal is to have 2,3,4,5 etc large guys but that doesn’t always happen. Right now I have sex with two guys, one who is 8.5X7 and the tiny one who is 7X6. But we all have a good time.

I could see how a guy who was 6” or less could feel differently but to be honest I think they are pretty rare.

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW,

Being slightly older and having had a few 3-somes, 4-somes and more-somes, I must say that I am a size queen. But as long as someone has a large dick, I don’t mind on a smaller one. I actually like being fucked by a big one while I suck / deep throat the smaller guy (sorry guys, all I can get is about 7” down my throat – used to get more but not anymore).

Sure the best deal is to have 2,3,4,5 etc large guys but that doesn’t always happen. Right now I have sex with two guys, one who is 8.5X7 and the tiny one who is 7X6. But we all have a good time.

I could see how a guy who was 6” or less could feel differently but to be honest I think they are pretty rare.

I'm new to this forum so I'm sorry if I'm being too hasty, but...

Troll allert!

BxBoricuaCpl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in this situation before, i have a 7 inch cock, and my wife and i hooked up with a black dude with 10 inches... didn't bother me none.... i performed very good, never went flacid, in fact the guy with the 10 inches came before i did... :) I kept going and going.. lol

here are pics of the guy with the big cock and my wife...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/dtufino/Adult/FIL1807.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/dtufino/Adult/FIL1826.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/dtufino/Adult/FIL1834.jpg

She enjoyed it, it was about her, not me... i have no complex about my cock...

all in all it was a great experience! and we'll do it again!

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Bx

You're a lucky man. That's delicious looking pussy. I can believe she kept you hard the whole time, but then don't blame Mr. Big for shooting early. I mean look at that lady's ass!

BxBoricuaCpl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bx

You're a lucky man. That's delicious looking pussy. I can believe she kept you hard the whole time, but then don't blame Mr. Big for shooting early. I mean look at that lady's ass!

Thanks... always great sex with the lady...:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

BxBoricuaCpl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's about the woman when it's a MFM... it's about her enjoying herself, so no guy should be worried weather or not she paid attention to him or not, he should be paying attention to her.. :)

When we did a 3some we looked for the guy and made sure he was bigger than i was... i have no Complex about my size, so that didn't matter... in fact it turned me on so much watching a big fat cock in my wife and she taking it like a champ! after the 3 some, we fucked for another hour after the guy left... lol

BxBoricuaCpl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops, i gues photobucket doesn't allow Adult themed pics, will post on my album!

here they are:

*Edit* pics removed.

DO NOT SHOW GENITAL IMAGES ON THE MAIN FORUM PAGES.

Enjoy!