MFM threesomes -Gals do you keep in mind what the smaller penis guy may think?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's about the woman when it's a MFM... it's about her enjoying herself, so no guy should be worried weather or not she paid attention to him or not, he should be paying attention to her.. :)

Spoken like a man who's actually been in one. To my way of thinking, it's always more about the woman's pleasure in a MFM. From everything I've ever heard, usually things work out just fine as long as that objective is followed. It's really not supposed to me about who is best or better...well usually not.

Maybe it's different with some size-queens, but most women that I've heard talk about being dp'd, say they can clearly feel two dicks inside of them. Not saying the size differences don't matter, but that they don't always matter as much as some are suggesting. In most cases, it's generally gonna be more dick than they are accustomed to.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
What if the little dicked guy wants to suck the big dicked guy while he eats the chick. Would that offend the woman?:eek: :wink:

Well, that would be mmf. The big dick guy may have gone in to the threesome for a mfm, per the thread topic. I would think the rules have to be well set to begin with. The little dick guy should be concerned about whether the big dick guy would be offended, not just the woman. I wouldn't be in a mmf threesome because I'm 100% straight. I wouldn't be in a mfm threesome because of size or performance insecurity.

Sleven

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's true. I might not be able to help myself. I'm sure I've been with both of the sizes of the guys you mentioned, too! The 7.5 x 5.25 sounds a lot like the guy I've been involved with in an open relationship for the past 14 years. 5 x 4.5 sounds a lot like one of the other guys I've been with (but only for a short time). I definitely had more reaction to my long-term guy.

And that's one of the reasons why if I am ever in a MFM threesome, that I hope that both guys are big.

well any older ladies looking for a young guy hit me up lol

I like the way u comapared that. Where did u see the video

adrianarmstrong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I would care one bit if I were the smaller guy. I'd have fun just the same and do my best to please the lady. In fact, I think I'd prefer to be a tad smaller than the other guy. Jealousy is a stupid thing. I am who I am....

Also, to the ladies who've been open enough to try a MFM, thanks! I admire you.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I would care one bit if I were the smaller guy. I'd have fun just the same and do my best to please the lady. In fact, I think I'd prefer to be a tad smaller than the other guy. Jealousy is a stupid thing. I am who I am....

Also, to the ladies who've been open enough to try a MFM, thanks! I admire you.

Great point. Guys, would you rather be in an MFM and have a blast or not be in one because you might be the smaller guy? I too don't give a hoot about the other guys size.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I think men who do DPs deserve the admiration. Women who don't at least try multiple guys are worthy of our pity.

hunayak78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive often wondered the same thing as I have seen in adult movies, the guy with the bigger cock gets more attention

bigpex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To the "big only--I'd ignore the small guy" females:
First of all, remember that attached to every penis, whether big or small, there's a human heart. One just like yours. Would you be polite or rude to a small-cocked man in a social setting? Would you treat him w/the respect and dignity that we all as humans being yearn for and deserve? So why be rude in bed? Why not treat him for what he is, a human being with a heart that yearns, wishes, hopes, and loves. I've always said one of the biggest compliments a man can give a woman is a hard penis (his personal human reaction to her beauty, her style, her smell, etc.). Why destroy a man's confidence and self-worth when's he's ready to give you a compliment that you don't even deserve?

Reactions: rockmusl1

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Bigpex

You have to realise women are different. They're like royalty. If you treat them too well when they are down, they hold it against you. I don't want to spill the secrets but it's true. A woman always appreciates being on a leash and being made to squeal like a pig. The female of the species isn't like you and I. Mo' better.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigpex

You have to realise women are different. They're like royalty. If you treat them too well when they are down, they hold it against you. I don't want to spill the secrets but it's true. A woman always appreciates being on a leash and being made to squeal like a pig. The female of the species isn't like you and I. Mo' better.

LOL -- and there I was thinking that MEN were the pigs. (Just kidding)

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
hotmilf - you're awesome! Always so good humored. Even if you don't have a face. I just cleaned the pipes so I'm thinking like a chick. If you fall in love with me, may I move in with your bf?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotmilf - you're awesome! Always so good humored. Even if you don't have a face. I just cleaned the pipes so I'm thinking like a chick. If you fall in love with me, may I move in with your bf?

Why thank you, Mr. Shaguar... but there's one little problem... my bf's condo is smaller than my house... OMG! I just realized that my statement could be a metaphor... oh no! What a dreadful metaphor that would be!