MFMs: A competition? Or did the other guy school you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ramwella, Jul 16, 2010.

1. ramwella

ramwella Member

Guys: Was there any competition going on during MFM 3some, or if you swapped partners w/ another couple? Like, who could make the girl orgasm, squirt, or moan loudest?

Did you learn a new skill from the other guy, or were you the "alpha male" teacher?

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

In my MFM I don't think there was a competition of any kind going on. Nor did I notice any teaching happening. I was completely wasted though so I would have missed anything but the most obvious of clues.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    In mine, there was definitely competition going on, since I had mine with two ex-boyfriends whom I know both wanted me back. No one said anything, and I mean that literally, no one spoke a word during the entire threesome, but it was very obvious that the two men weren't necessarily working in cooperation, they were both trying to outdo each other.

The winner? Me! I'd do it again! It was one of the absolute best sexual experiences of my entire life! Those men were inspired, and it was worth it for the memory, which I've revisited over and over again in the years since it happened.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    No competition in my MFM threesome; we worked together and took turns at appropriate times. I felt confident of my both my stamina and my size, so I was pretty laid-back by it all. I think the other guy was a bit overawed by my stamina and size. The girl is the biggest beneficiary, but it's also good for us men as it is very sexual, and very vouyeristic.

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Been in MFM many times - I am always the biggest and definitely in charge!

6. mikestlouis

mikestlouis New Member

Albums:
    I have participated and have been involved with a number of couples and have never been the smaller, never really noticed a competition, between me and the other man

7. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    When I've done it its been about the guys teaming up to get the girl off good. But there is a definite respect for the bigger guy (me!) getting his way.

8. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    In one MFM experience, I hooked up with a buddy and his gf. He definitely wanted me to take charge, but it was not competitive. I largely directed what was going on to get things started. Once things got underway, his GF started becoming a bit more forward. This took place over a night and a morning. In the morning, as she was riding me reverse cowgirl, she reached an orgasm that caused her to virtually collapse. As we were all recovering, she started saying she wanted to do it again as soon as possible (we did, and she orgasmed again). Afterwards, my buddy said that his GF rarely ever had orgasms from intercourse with him (and then only when she was playing with herself during sex). The way he mentioned it made him sound a touch jealous, although he knew I wasn't in anyway trying to one up him - just trying to make his GF happy.

9. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my only threesome was MTT and one was a total top and the other total bottom, so no real competition since the top only wanted me and was happy to let me have my way with the bottom. of course, plenty of oral for everyone, the top had really nice titties and liked to be titfucked as well.

10. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    I have been in many three ways and four ways.(MMF- MMM) Sometimes there is competion, sometime not....Haveing the largest cock I am almost always the Alpha male. The whole thing is to get the girl (or guy) off as many times as possible... I have had to tell the young guys at time what to do, mostly to slow down and enjoy

11. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    all the MFM that i've been in has always been about pleasuring the female. not once did i ever feel inferior and i sure hope i've never made another guy feel that way too.

12. vinny_vin

vinny_vin Member

Albums:
    I was actually offered to double team my old roomates GF with him..was pretty clear i was the "alpha Male" and we both dominated her..I had alot more stamina though and he seemed to cum within about 10 minutes every time..but had no issues watching me drill his GF

13. D_Upton Undersack

D_Upton Undersack Account Disabled

I have recently posted my experiences in other threads. I have had a few mfm experiences but it was with my gf, my friend , and me so it was all the same combo of people. Well basically my experience was that the other guy is an alpha male with about a 8.5x6 dick. I am about 5x4.5. I can only go for about 15 minutes tops and this guy can go for an hour or longer. So basically the best way to put it is I got schooled. I fucked her and she came once and then he started and she came five more times and completely soaked the mattress with her cum. She was cumming so much you could see the juices running down her crack when he was on top and down his shaft onto his balls when she was on top. As much as he fucked the shit out of her and schooled me it still was not a competion. It was about complete pleasure for her.

14. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

Had only one 3 way. The girl I had been fucking knew I was bisexual, and it was her idea to hook up with another bisexual guy. I worked it out with a friend of mine. Since I was the only person that had had sex with the other two, I think it was easier for me at first. The girl actually was the alpha so to speak, as she kind of directed what we did. All in all it was a great evening, and everybody got off multiple times, and with each other. I really wanted to do a sandwich with her in the middle, my in her pussy and my bud in her ass, but she wouldnt go for it. Have always heard that it feels awesome.

15. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I don't care how big you are (or aren't), when your gf is riding me harder and moaning more than she does when she's alone with you? Guess who's in charge?

16. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I've been in several threesomes and never saw any competition.

17. ttovarano

ttovarano New Member

I only ever done threesomes with my cousin and there is never any competition to who is bigger. We're just in it to get off as many times as possible.

18. chefgreg

chefgreg New Member

My first and only MFM hook-up happened when I was 14 and it was kinda fucked up. My GF at the time cheated on me with my best friend when I went out of town for the weekend. Instead of confronting her we decided to set her up. I told her I was going out of town again and my boy called her and got her to come over that weekend. I was hiding in my boys closet while he proceded to get her ass naked. At that point I opened the closet door and stepped out. The look on that little bitches face was fucking priceless. She was stunned and we were laughing. We hooked up with her taking turns fucking and getting head. There was no competition we just wanted to get are nut and kick the bitch out as fast as possible.

19. D_Tallie_Wacker

D_Tallie_Wacker Account Disabled

You weren't mad at your friend for fucking your girlfriend behind your back while you were out of town?

Draft saved Draft deleted