Mi pity penis

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More picture may be red bull tin lenght mean nothing and much less in sex compared with it inside power liquid (of course a lot of it ,isen't good for health , need take it easy easy , well !!! some investigations say it's poison at least in big amount s ???) .
Sex hasen't problem wit amout , girls request more and more

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome. 5.5 isn't small though, it's average. The way I see it, if your an average size, your girl will be able to fit the whole package in her mouth and won't have to worry about chillidogging. 5.5 is a good size, but I'd suggest some better pics, some of them are a bit blurry.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well !! think love , dedication , gentleness ectc.. is more importan than a size over six o seven inches , but girth make differences because lenght affect only 1 or 2 inches more o less , but girth affect the whole penis , and it's very notorious centimeter by centimeter , well !! talking of inches you could see de whole difference faster

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont worry about your size it all you have so learn to be crative with it, we have all had to at some point. i mean we wasnt all born with monster cocks at birth right we all had to grow em to show em

foxmgm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have experienced some of the best fucks up my hole from dudes with smaller dicks, dudes with smaller dicks work harder to get it on. Big dick guys, of course not all of them, just tend to present it to you, as if to say "Here it is, now you take over". Fuck that shit, that makes for a lousey lay. I don't give a fuck how big some dudes dick is, if he can't fuck, what's the point.