Dlmiamibro

Experimental Member
Media
Was at dolphin mall the other day and forgot how much of a cruise spot it is! How many guys still go there and what’s your favorite bathroom? (Think I might start a new hobby again) Always something at the one next to valet parking! Some other cruising spots in Kendall/dadeland area? I also used to go to international mall bathrooms too. Drop kik names Below if you’d meet up…

dlbiguy305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was at dolphin mall the other day and forgot how much of a cruise spot it is! How many guys still go there and what’s your favorite bathroom? (Think I might start a new hobby again) Always something at the one next to valet parking! Some other cruising spots in Kendall/dadeland area? I also used to go to international mall bathrooms too. Drop kik names Below if you’d meet up…
kik: spartancane2

Reactions: bijockfl

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Too bad pretty much all the small boutiques with Men’s clothes are gone. I used to try on jeans at lots and when it was slow the male attends would always peen in m, make comments or even grab a feel!!

Reactions: rockmusl1

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at Dolphin Mall on Wed after work. The Men’s room by the food court was super cruisy!
I went one last time before leaving and a guy eyed me then went in so I followed. We were side by side playing with our cocks, and when it was empty I reached over& stroked the guy. Too bad the cleaning guy came a minute later.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

i checked out the valet area Men’s room at Dolphin mall. This place can get crazy!! At one point all 5 urinals were taken and everyone was jerking!!

Slickrickdog

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at Dolphin last month. Some guy backed away from the urinial showing me and another man a fully erect uncut leaking pre, delicous- end of the day what do you want me to do? Its a public restroom full of kids and security
I bet he was a married Cuban guy in his 50s

oooomph4

Experimental Member
Media
I remember as a kid going into the restroom at Dadeland mall and seeing guys show off there big dicks in the urinal I was about 13 years old they knew what they were doing but haven't been there since the early 90s
It’s still like this. Dividers are very short however its hard to do anything or peek to hard because it’s very busy.