Miami guy seeks nice, young guy with large penis for hot 69ing!

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, guys! I'm seeking a very nice, sweet, sexy large penised guy who either lives in, near, or is visiting the Miami/South Florida area.
I'm a 41 y/o GWM, who can host. 6', 215, br/br, mustache, medium solid build, light skinned, moderately hairy. I'm 6 cut, myself.
Very affectionate, passionate, love 69ing, a versatile top, and seeking a similar versatile bottom for hot, fun times & friendship. It can be a one-time thing, on a regular basis or something long-term.
I'm partial to exotic looking guys, like Latino, African-American, and Asian men, but all backgrounds are great. Other plusses include smoother, dark skinned, curly haired, baby faced, shorter than me, & cut, but not musts.
All I ask is that you be 48 y/o or under (18 to 26 y/o a plus!), clean, drug & disease free, discreet, able & willing to travel, & serious about wanting to meet and have a great time.
Having a large penis, by the way, is the least of my desires. It's nice-don't get me wrong-but by no means top of the list. Someone nice, sweet, and who's a great kisser/69er is far more important.
So, if this sounds good to you, here's how to reach me-toll free! 1-877-288-9838, then enter pin number 5750. I have voice mail if I'm not able to pick up.
Also, if you're not local, but a nice guy who wants to just chat or cam-by all means, call me or e-mail me at BernieMBF@aol.com .
Look forward to talking-and hopefully meeting-some of you very soon. Until then, take care, and let's get down to some serious suckage soon! :0)