Miami guy seeks nice, young guy with large penis for hot 69ing!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by BernieMBF, Nov 14, 2008.

1. BernieMBF

BernieMBF Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Hi, guys! I'm seeking a very nice, sweet, sexy large penised guy who either lives in, near, or is visiting the Miami/South Florida area.
    I'm a 41 y/o GWM, who can host. 6', 215, br/br, mustache, medium solid build, light skinned, moderately hairy. I'm 6 cut, myself.
    Very affectionate, passionate, love 69ing, a versatile top, and seeking a similar versatile bottom for hot, fun times & friendship. It can be a one-time thing, on a regular basis or something long-term.
    I'm partial to exotic looking guys, like Latino, African-American, and Asian men, but all backgrounds are great. Other plusses include smoother, dark skinned, curly haired, baby faced, shorter than me, & cut, but not musts.
    All I ask is that you be 48 y/o or under (18 to 26 y/o a plus!), clean, drug & disease free, discreet, able & willing to travel, & serious about wanting to meet and have a great time.
    Having a large penis, by the way, is the least of my desires. It's nice-don't get me wrong-but by no means top of the list. Someone nice, sweet, and who's a great kisser/69er is far more important.
    So, if this sounds good to you, here's how to reach me-toll free! 1-877-288-9838, then enter pin number 5750. I have voice mail if I'm not able to pick up.
    Also, if you're not local, but a nice guy who wants to just chat or cam-by all means, call me or e-mail me at .
    Look forward to talking-and hopefully meeting-some of you very soon. Until then, take care, and let's get down to some serious suckage soon! :0)
Draft saved Draft deleted