Micah Plath From Welcome To Plathville

bruce77

Superior Member
Media
I watched few early episodes of the show just for Micah and he's indeed gorgeous. But its really a welcome surprise how supposedly sheltered home-schooled Christian boy now proudly strutting in speedo photoshoot after photoshoot. Lets hope for more ( revealing ) projects in the future o_O:yum

Conoor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched few early episodes of the show just for Micah and he's indeed gorgeous. But its really a welcome surprise how supposedly sheltered home-schooled Christian boy now proudly strutting in speedo photoshoot after photoshoot. Lets hope for more ( revealing ) projects in the future o_O:yum
I'm praying he does a artsy nude photo shoot

a510runner

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Part of me thinks the only reason they did this show was to help him jump start his modeling career. That family (well really the parents) are bat shit crazy.

newcru

Superior Member
Media
There's something... off... about him. Oh, he's decent looking and has a nice body, but he's got this sort of Stepford thing about him. Like there's nothing going on inside. Mind you, I've only seen pictures, so maybe in reality he's far more animated, but in pictures I think he comes across as a bit dull.

a510runner

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's something... off... about him. Oh, he's decent looking and has a nice body, but he's got this sort of Stepford thing about him. Like there's nothing going on inside. Mind you, I've only seen pictures, so maybe in reality he's far more animated, but in pictures I think he comes across as a bit dull.
Have you watched the show? Of course he’s dull inside...he’s parents are insane!

Reactions: Default User