Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is kind of obscure, unless you're from the UK or a fan of musical theatre: I've always had a huge crush on Michael Ball, anyone heard anything about him, seen him, etc? (I know, I'm a nerd, but there are some hot guys on Broadway/West End.)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a big fan of his as well. Word is that he is gay. He doesn't have the best body but he is a goodlooking guy. Have seen him perform - once in NYC and twice in London...love his voice. There was a rumour that he and some member of a Brit boy band were a couple. Sorry can't remember who the band member was. I know it wasn't the guy from Westlake.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wish he hadn't done this latest album - It sort of makes me cringe to watch him singing the more contemporary stuff, because he does them with a show tune edge. lol

But, I do have a bit of a crush on him, I think it's the dimples.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few years a ago a friend of mine who works in theatre says Michael had just 'balled' a member of the royal family who is into theatre. he came out of his dressing room boasting that he just fucked him in the ass. dont know if its true..

seriously seriously seriously doubt it

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seriously seriously seriously doubt it

Not going to go into why and certainly don't know about that particular event but there's far more truth to that story than meets the eye. And the activity in question would certainly be "P"hysical "E"ducation if you catch my drift.

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have fancied Michael Ball for years now, ever since I saw him in concert a year or so before he opened in 'Aspects of Love' in the West End. Agreed, he hasn't got the best body, but there is something about him that is so bloody sexy! I've got a number of friends in the theatre in the West End, but as yet, non have worked with him...but when they do, I hope that I am around for any after show parties they may have!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not going to go into why and certainly don't know about that particular event but there's far more truth to that story than meets the eye. And the activity in question would certainly be "P"hysical "E"ducation if you catch my drift.

There have always been rumours about PE, but you can bet your life that if Michael Ball were gadding about a theatre bragging about just having buggered him, it would've made it into the press.

I don't know, nor do I care, if PE is more Queen than Prince lol, I just really doubt that the Michael Ball incident happened.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow! i'm surprised (and excited) to see other fans! i've always thought he was cute since les mis and aspects of love, and i love the lilt he has to his vibrato. my favorite performance of his is on the "Hey Mr. Producer" performance when he sings "Losing my Mind." p.s. if anyone knows how/where to get that on dvd in the U.S., please tell me!

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow! i'm surprised (and excited) to see other fans! i've always thought he was cute since les mis and aspects of love, and i love the lilt he has to his vibrato. my favorite performance of his is on the "Hey Mr. Producer" performance when he sings "Losing my Mind." p.s. if anyone knows how/where to get that on dvd in the U.S., please tell me!

That's a favourite DVD of mine too, it looks as if it's soon to be available in the US, follow the link on Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh: DVD: Gavin Taylor,Julie Andrews,Russ Abbot,Michael Ball,John Barrowman,Peter Bayliss,Brian Blessed,Vadim Bondar,Kevin Brackett,David Campbell (VIII),Judi Dench,Hal Fowler,Maria F

griffin

Experimental Member
Media
A little story about our dear Mr. Ball...He asked me to go with him for a drink in the west end actually, old compton street, after spending 30 minutes trying to catch my eye on the platform in turnham green. He is definately into guys!!
Needless to say I did not go as he is not my type.

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A little story about our dear Mr. Ball...He asked me to go with him for a drink in the west end actually, old compton street, after spending 30 minutes trying to catch my eye on the platform in turnham green. He is definately into guys!!
Needless to say I did not go as he is not my type.

Well, I certainly would have gone and he;s definitely my type...I doubt he would have asked me though...