Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
franlyo said:
Michael's bulge is f**king huge!
But how do they know he has a 10x8 dick?:rolleyes:
emysimo said:
1 inch = 2,54 cm
I know it from when i'm a member of this forum :tongue:
By the way, i know german but i didnt find where it's written that Ballack has got a 26 :)eek: ) centimeters cock...
Ich brauche ein hilfe :wink:
amado said:
Living in Germany and watching football I must say yes it is obvious that he is big.
I dunno how big but 26 cm could be ok.
I apologize for being so unclear. I wasn't talking about Michael Ballack's schwanz, I was providing a more personal schlong example.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
franlyo said:
Can Fabio Cannavaro defeat Michael Ballack in dick contest?hehe:biggrin1:
I was able to find one pic with Ballack and Cannavaro, my vote is for Ballack.
ballck_dpa_180.jpg

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeans do show a bulge, even on a cold day

he not only has a schlong, he also has a body

compression shorts, ick blauch phue, hate them and hate seeing other guys wear them

--------------

After seeing the Ballack jumping rope scene, I have to wonder if he hurts himself or team mates when hugging and jumping up and down while celebrating a win (very common at European soccer games).

Hungboygermany

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys nice thread.

I am from Germany and play soccer myself. My team had a sharity match against "Bayern München" where Ballack plays. And we shared a locker room.

I got to see him showering. I only saw his penis soft. But soft it is abou 8''x5''.

So I hope that helps everybody here, that is interested in that.

Greets Tim

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:
If you know German or can figure out the translations that Google returns, look here:
http://www.dickebeulen.de/

BTW. German's use centimeters and measure across, not around; making 26x6.5 the same as 10x8.

After a thorough look through the dickebeulen pictures, I'm commenting that I've never seen so many hands on so many crotches before; makes me wonder if this is just a German thing, as well as whitting my appetite for their sports.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RoysToy said:
After a thorough look through the dickebeulen pictures, I'm commenting that I've never seen so many hands on so many crotches before; makes me wonder if this is just a German thing, as well as whitting my appetite for their sports.
*takes this opportunity to gratuitously post an animated .gif of Bayern München team-mates Mehmet Scholl (on top) and Hasan Salihamidžić (bottom) getting rather rather excited after a goal was scored* :rolleyes:

Click here

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
*takes this opportunity to gratuitously post an animated .gif of Bayern München team-mates Mehmet Scholl (on top) and Hasan Salihamidžić (bottom) getting rather rather excited after a goal was scored* :rolleyes:

Click here

If their excitement on the field is any indication of what might transpire in the showers, I fully support their team work. But, is there any wonder, being exposed to such awesome bodies, faces, and sex organs, so within reach?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
franlyo said:
Michael's bulge is f**king huge!
But how do they know he has a 10x8 dick?
handsomekyle said:
I love it when he runs on the field. o m g. hot
Have you seen him jump rope commando?

(note: the 10x8 reference was part of an example that, in centimeters, schlong is measured topsided by across, not around; so a 10"x8" wang is 26cm x 7cm)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
In the soccer world Thierry Henry is the undisputed big dick king. He dwarfs them all.:biggrin1:
Since I find Henry neither good looking nor attractive, I'm totally indifferent to how hung he is.
Were as Ballack is HOT and always leaves the impression that he is also a genuinely nice guy.

Reactions: Joe Wachter

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
IanTheTall said:
Since I find Henry neither good looking nor attractive, I'm totally indifferent to how hung he is.
Were as Ballack is HOT and always leaves the impression that he is also a genuinely nice guy.
Now, Ian, how can you not find THIS attractive? :tongue: