Michael beds a Cougar

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Marc was stroking himself as he knelt on the lounger staring between Anna's legs at the red swollen lips of her pussy. He took his free hand and began to rub her clit gently with his thumb. This made her quiver and emit a soft moan. Not seeming to care about getting Michael's cum on his fingers he inserted his middle finger into Anna's oily cunt to gadge how open she was. He immediately inserted his index finger too as his thumb continued to frig her clit. Anna cooed in response. Marc smiled to himself knowing he could easily get a third finger inside Anna's pussy. This was his thresh hold. He knew if he could get at least three fingers in a girl's pussy he could at lest penetrate her partially and Anna's seemed more than able, especially after the drilling Michael had just given her. The combination of their juices would help to make Marc's entry that much easier too. Then he tried something he never did before and started sliding a fourth finger into her dripping snatch. This excited Marc greatly and he felt his cock throb at the thought of possibly being able to get the entire length of his penis inside of a woman. He watched his four large fingers sliding in and out of Anna and stopped pumping his cock because he didn't want to make himself cum before getting a chance to fuck her.

Anna moaned as she looked up at Marc towering over her over her naked body, his broad clean shaven chest cast glistened in the sun. She admired it while Marc slipped his digits in and out of her. She knew he was preparing her for entry so she reached up and grasped his rock hard tool. She was amazed at the heat that came off of it as she stroked it making it ultra rigid. His enormous balls hung low between his thick thighs and swayed like the pendulum on a grandfather clock. She reached up with her other hand to stroke and gently tug on his ball sac. She could feel Marc's sexuality pulsing through his impressive manhood as she caressed and stroked it. He was so physically robust for his young age. In a few years, when he was a more mature man on the inside, no woman would be able the resist what would be a perfect combination. But for now he was hers and she would definitely enjoy his body and more precisely his penetration of hers.

Anna couldn't wait any longer, she wanted to feel Marc inside her now. She spread her legs as far as she could and pulled Marc's dick toward her causing him to lean forward on the sun bed. Marc put a hand on either side of her head and allowed himself to be guided into position between her legs. He looked down at Anna's hand on his thick penis as he mounted her. He always got off on the sight of a woman's fingers trying to get around his big dick. He watched intently as she pulled back his foreskin and rubbed his swollen purple knob back and forth over her labia a few times before wedging it in her entrance. Marc responded by slowly thrusting his hips forward and watched it disappear into Anna. He came down onto his elbows for more support and thrust another inch into her. Anna moaned, let go of his cock and laid back with her arms above her head. She was ready to have this college boy ravage her with his obscenely huge cock. Anna knew she could handle his size especially after the warm up fuck she had with Michael only minutes before. She wanted Marc to enjoy unrestrained intercourse where he didn't have to worry about hurting his partner. She knew by the way he was slowly entering her inch by inch was the way he penetrated those inexperienced little college girls, he was holding back. Waiting for them to adjust to his size before he could go deeper. She wanted to see the look on his face when he was balls deep.

Marc was enjoying his easy penetration. Any college girl he'd fucked needed time to get used to his size but he was already half way into Anna. He shoved another inch into her then looked at Anna to gage her. She looked at him defiantly and placed her hands on his firm ass and began to caress it gently. Then without warning she thrust her hips upwards as she dug her nails deep into Marc's firm ass causing him to involuntarily thrust forward sinking the rest of his exposed shaft all the way inside her in one hard motion.

Marc was shocked at suddenly having his whole cock buried deep inside a woman and he let out a moan that sounded like it was half pleasure and half pain.

"Aahhh Haaaah." he moaned as his dick head slammed up against her cervix and his enormous balls pressed up against her ass.

Anna rose up and whispered into Marc's ear, "I bet the little college girls you fuck around with can't handle your meat the way I just did."

"No. Ooooh fuck, you took all of me. Ooooh shit this feels so good." he stammered. "Oh fuck, it's like loosing my virginity all over again." he continued as he relished the experience of total penetration. The feeling, at last, of a woman's warmth completely enveloping his young manhood was a feeling he would never forget. The lesser, but by no means insignificant, feeling of pressure on his over sized testicles was an new feeling too and served as another pleasant reminder that he was fully inside a woman.

He looked into her eyes and held himself in position as if he wanted it to last forever. A drop of sweat fell from his nose and landed on Anna's cheek. She smiled and looked up at him and knew she had given him an experience that every young man desires. His gaze was soft and appreciative and she almost expected him to announce his gratitude but instead he lowered his face to hers and kissed her passionately as he withdrew his "second time virgin cock" to the point where he felt a tug on his bulbous cock head then slowly slid back in again until his balls were once again squeezed tightly between their bodies.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." Marc moaned relishing the slick friction he felt all along the entire length of his shaft as he buried it for a second time.

"Ohhhhhhh....Ohhhhhhhhh....Ohhhhhhhh" he groaned on each slow deliberate down stroke.

Marc drank in each time he entered Anna and if it was his first. The warm wet folds of her mature pussy accommodated his size fully. He still stretched her more than she was used too but the snug fit he was enjoying didn't restrict him from pushing all the way into her depths to a place he had never been before.

"Oh this is wonderful." he silently said to himself. "To be fully inside a woman, every last fucking inch. This is what MJ, Scotty, Andrew, and all the other guys feel every time they fuck a girl. Goddamn this is fuckin sweet."

Marc buried himself as deep as he could go then paused for a moment and just held himself still. His breathing was heavy and more sweat began to form on his brow. He felt pressure on his cock head like he had hit a barrier. He didn't know what it might be because he was literally in new territory. He pushed harder jabbing at it. Anna whimpered as he did this and he stopped immediately because in the past his size had caused his sexual partners pain.

"It's ok, you're not hurting me." Anna reassured him. "But oh my god you're huge. I've never had anyone as big as you in me before."

She reached up and caressed his cheeks. His stubble was soft and she was turned on further by another more subtle example of Marc's sexual maturity. It was wonderful to experience sex with someone as big as Marc. To have a man fill her so completely gave her raw satisfaction but the fact he was in that middle ground between boy and man, like Michael, was extremely pleasing to her. She allowed herself the luxury of knowing she would always be in Marc's memory because of this day. An important part of his sexual growth.

"You're such a handsome young man Marc."

He was used to compliments about his looks and smiled and confidently mumbled, "Thanks."

"How does it feel to be completely inside a woman Marc?"

He wasn't used to casual banter during intercourse and his clumsy struggle for words gave away his adolescence.

"Ah good....good."

"Just good?"

He smiled and began to relax a bit. "Amazing, totally amazing."

"I thought so." she smiled back knowingly. "Take your time and enjoy this moment. You've already cum once so you'll last."

Marc pulled out and looked into her eyes as he began to enter her again slowly.

He couldn't help himself, "Ohhhhhh." he groaned as the tight confines of Anna squeezed his penis from it's very tip all the way down to it's root. The only thing he could concentrate on were the sensations his cock was sending to his brain, which now was numb. Marc began at a steady pace that lasted about 10 minutes before he began to unknowingly speed up bit my bit. After few minutes the slap of his big nut sac could be heard making contact with Anna's ass. Next the fleshy thud of his pubic bone overtook the sound of his jangling balls. Faster and faster he slammed into her leaving behind the slow sensual lovers fuck they started with to a fuck of urgency, a need for release. Anna grabbed a handful of Marc's shaggy hair and glared into his eyes as she liked to do with her lovers. She could tell he was getting off big time at the unrestrained fuck she was offering him and decided to really make it a fuck he would remember for the rest of his life.

She began to moan,"OOOOOOOH yah frat boy, give me that big college cock."

She could see his eyes sparkle as his arousal increased as did his thrusting. She wrapped his legs around his hips and began to push back.

"Oh my god this kid is strong." she thought to herself.

Her dirty talk fueled the flames of Marc's lust and he bared down on her with the entire strength of his 6'5" 200lb frame. She could hear the lounger they were fucking on creaking as it began to slide across the pool deck inch by inch with each one of Marc's powerful thrusts until one leg slid off the concrete onto the grass and finally stopped. She let go of Marc's shaggy hair and clung to his broad shoulders as she felt an orgasm coming on. She dug her fingernails into his back as she began to tremble.

"Ooooooooooohh... yyyyesssssss....oooooooh" she howled into his shoulder as she peaked.

Her pussy clamped onto Marc's pistoning shaft and this put him over the edge. Marc's body tensed as his balls boiled over and spewed their juice. He felt his sperm rush up the core of his rock hard cock and when it burst out the tip he bawled like and moose.

"Ahaaaa...... Ahaaaa..... FUCK.... yahhhhh... Ohhhhhh." Marc yelled with each rope of cum he fired up inside her.

Anna's eyes opened wide and she gasped, "Oh my god I can feel it, I can feel you cumming inside me, ohhhh its like a hose running inside me, ohhhhhh... its so hot."

Marc felt like his orgasm would last forever. It started with several hard blasts but now had levelled off into what felt like a steady flow. It was almost like he was pissing the flow was so strong. He stopped thrusting his hips and quivered and shook all over as his oversized testis pumped more and more sperm up into Anna's womb where it pooled into a lake of cum. Finally with his balls fully drained his body relaxed and he lay there panting as if he'd ran the race of his life. His hair was soaked as sweat ran off his face and his naked body glistened in the afternoon sun.

"That was fucking amazing." he said in between breaths.

Anna looked up at him and smiled, then said. "Sweety, could you get up. You're an awfully big boy.

With a boyish grin at the compliment he slid his big hands under Anna's ass and picked her up easily as he rose. Anna threw her hands around Marc's neck as he easily picked her up and sat down on the lounger with her in his lap, his dick still inside her. Still grinning Marc reclined back and put his hands behind his head and looked up at her and admired her tits. Anna gently stroked his chest admiring the globes that were his pectoral muscles. After several minutes of admiring each others bodies Anna leaned forward and kissed Marc on the lips. As she did this his flaccid penis fell out of her and uncorked the lake of cum Marc had pumped inside of her. It flowed out all over his abs and ran down his sides. Anna pressed her sloppy pussy onto Marc's pelvis and ground the viscous mixture between them. She gently bit his lip and pulled on it.

"I am going into the house to freshen up. Don't you and Michael go to far now." Anna said. "Oh, and go get cleaned up you filthy boy." she scolded him with a satisfied grin.

As she stood up and turned to walk toward the house Marc lightly slapped her ass and dove into the pool before she could retaliate. He swam a few lengths before getting out and showering. Michael had put his Speedo back on to avoid getting a sunburned dick and was lying on a lounger between the bar and the shower area sipping a beer. Marc put his swim brief back on to, to avoid the same fate and joined his friend in the sun. He wedged his straw cowboy hat on his head and put on his sunglasses before settling into position. Michael reached into a cooler that was hidden between them and handed Marc a cold beer. The two looked at each other and began to smile.

Marc shook his head as he opened his beer and said, "Fuck dude, that was amazing. I owe you big for letting me in on that sweet piece of ass."

"You sounded like you had a time over there."

He drained almost the whole beer before stopping to let out huge belch before finishing the rest and reaching for another.

"Fucking makes me thirsty." he said as he cracked the second and took a drink.

He adjusted his balls as he laid back to enjoyed the warmth of the sun on his near naked body.

Reactions: RG97

Damon01

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fucking hot and horny story! More please! I hope the cougar has some big cock DP action in her future. Really well done!

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"How long have you been fucking her anyway MJ?" Marc asked.

Michael told Marc how he and Anna met over the next few minutes and just as he finished his story he heard his phone ring. He knew who it would be and smiled as he looked at the display.

"Yo Scotty, what are you doing right now."

"Hey man don't fuck with me. Are you and Marc really at her place right now?

Michael passed his phone to Marc who said, "Now I know why MJ kept her to himself for so long. She's got a sweat honey pot Scotty. I know that because I just finished fucking it ten minutes ago."

He handed the phone back to MJ who continued, "I've never seen Anna like this. We both fucked her and she wants more. Call me when you're in the driveway and I'll open the garage door. She doesn't want the whole world knowing that she's fucking a bunch of frat boys."

Michael gave Scotty directions then hung up and laid back in his lounger to continue his tanning.

Anna was inside staring down from her massive bedroom window at MJ and Marc. She had a drink in one hand and with the other she was gently rubbing her clit with the remainder of the boys ejaculate that was slowly seeping out of her well worked snatch. She envisioned standing between them massaging their cock mounds through their little bathing suits. She had been taking young lovers from the university swim team for several years now but this year was by far the best. She'd been seeing Michael most of the past school year and now and she thoroughly enjoyed having him eagerly service her when ever she wanted. And now she was having the pleasure of his friends. Marc's cock was the biggest she had ever sucked on and the biggest she'd ever had inside her and she wanted more. Her inhibitions were gone, in part because of the alcohol, but mostly because she wanted their young hard bodies against hers. Suddenly her body shuddered and she came as she continued to take in the sight of their glistening toned bodies, lying there re-charging and just waiting for her. As she composed herself she heard a voice coming from the front of the house. Her bedroom spanned the width of the house so she walked over to the other side and peered out the front window. Just below her in the driveway there was a motorcycle and a man dressed in full leather from head to toe. His heavy riding boots made a clunking sound as he paced back and forth in front of her garage. He held his helmet under his right arm and his mobile phone with the other. She was straining to hear what he was saying when suddenly her garage door opened and Michael emerged. They greeted each other with a fist bump then they quickly pushed the bike inside and closed the door. She then realized as the butterflies rose in her stomach that the dark haired, leather clad man must be Scotty. She quickly went to the rear bedroom window to watch Michael and Scotty appear on the
pool deck. Marc greeted Scotty by handing him a beer and the three of them huddled together, no doubt talking about her. Desire swept over her as she now had three eager young cocks competing for her. Perhaps competition wasn't the right word because she intended on fucking all three of them, starting with the newest cock that had just entered her lair. She proceeded downstairs to meet Scotty and on the way grabbed three more beers from the fridge before making her grand entrance onto the pool deck. When she opened the large glass doors all three of them fell silent and stared at her as she glided across the deck, her thin robe flowing in the breeze exposing her curvy legs and hips. She boldly strode up to them, held out the beers but only looked at Scotty. He looked up at her with a mix of fear and wanting.

"You must be Scotty."

He stood to greet her and said, "And you must be Anna." as he took a beer and opened it, "Thanks."

She looked down at all the empties and said, "I should have brought more than three. Scotty, would you come into the house and help me get some more?"

"Yeah, sure." he stuttered.

Anna turned and walked toward the house. Scotty shrugged his shoulders and looked at Michael who just smiled as he leaned back in his lounge chair and said, "You're up next buddy, go."

Scotty then looked over at Marc who held his hands out in front of his hips as if he were holding something and began to thrust his hips upwards in a fucking motion. Scotty suppressed a laugh and locked his eyes on Anna's ass as he followed her into the house for a "beer run" her wouldn't soon forget. He felt his dick swell in his tight leather pants.

Anna could hear the heavy foot falls Scotty's boots made on the cement behind her and her juices began to flow even faster. Once inside she turned around and stared at Scotty, studying him. He looked so good in all that leather. Usually she became turned on by watching Speedo clad young men at the pool but Scotty looked so desirable in all that leather so she walked toward him and standing only inches from his jacket and inhaled the scent.

"Mmmmm, I love that smell. You look dangerously handsome in your leathers Scotty." she said as she boldly ran her hands over his shoulders and down his arms feeling the texture of his jacket."

Scotty felt his cock twitch in his boxers and reached out to touch Anna. He touched her cheek first and noticed how much softer it was than he had expected for an older woman. She closed her eyes at his touch and soon felt his other hand gently cup her jaw. Scotty tilted her head upwards and bend his own down to plant a kiss on her lips. She could smell a hint of beer on his hot breath and the slight prickle from the stubble on his chin. She felt her knees go weak as he press into her harder kissing her with more urgency. His shaft was bone hard now and screaming to get out of it's leather encasement. He stepped forward pressing his bulge against Anna's belly, telling her without words very loudly, just how much he wanted her. She snaked her hand between their bodies and grasped the throbbing mound between his legs and squeezed it hard.

"Ohhh." Scotty softly moaned as she worked his leather covered cock like a piece of dough.

He kissed her harder and reached inside her bathing suit top to cup and squeeze her tit. He gently pinched her nipple and in response she ran her hand up the length of his bulge and pinched his dick head.

"Ohhh." Scotty whimpered again and broke their embrace. He began to disrobe but Anna stopped him.

"Wait." She said

Scotty stopped and looked at her puzzled.

"Don't get undressed. I want to fuck you with your leathers on."

And with that Anna dropped to her knees and began to rub her face along the length of the bulge in Scotty's tight black pants, inhaling deeply the smell of the leather. She ran her hands up and down his powerful legs stopping briefly at the top to squeeze firm ass cheeks before running them down his legs again. After several minutes of this she finally popped the large silver belt buckle on his pants and undid the four buttons. His white boxers contrasted all the black leather and she found this a turn on too because it highlighted the area of his body she was most interested in. She reached inside the slit of his boxers and grabbed his unruly cock. She massaged it briefly, amazed by the heat it radiated then she bent it slightly in order to pull it out into the open. Scotty flinched in pain at having his dick bent at such an odd angle. She kept working until finally Scotty's engorge member popped out into the world standing tall and proud and staring Anna directly in the face. It was Scotty's knees now that wanted to buckle so he place his elbows behind him on the bar behind him to take some of his weight off his feet. He looked down and enjoyed the sight of Anna staring at his erection. She took hold of it and pulled back the foreskin which made Scotty inhale in anticipation. She looked up at him as she licked the sensitive underside like a piece of candy then swirled her tongue over the swollen head before repeating he process over and over again. She teased him further by licking the drizzle of pre cum that was now flowing from the tip of his shaft. She pressed her tongue into the little slit then closed her lips around head and began to suck while she jacked him.

Scotty groaned loudly, "Ohhh....fuck yeah, that's so good."

She knew being a 20 year old kid he wouldn't last long the way she was sucking on him but she didn't care. Scotty, like Michael, once he'd had an orgasm, would recover quickly and be able to fuck longer before needing to cum again. Scotty began to sweat. She could smell his musky odour as it wafted from his crotch, through his boxers and up her nose. As Anna breathed in the mix of leather and Scotty's sweaty loins she thought she might cum before he did. She was so turned on she took her hand off his shaft and began deep throating him in earnest. Scotty's eyes bugged out and he moaned each time his dick hit the back of her throat. Once she had his whole cock lodged in her throat she stopped briefly every few seconds and sucked as hard as she could. This drove Scotty crazy and his body would go stiff each time she did it.

"Ahhhh.......ughhh......guhhhhh..... that's it....fuck yeah... take in all the way down your throat." he called out uncontrollably.

Anna pulled off of him to catch her breath but still continued to suck on his cock head. She rubbed her tongue on the underside as she did this to keep him stimulated.

"Ughhhh....I love that too...keep doing that...guhhhh.....fuck yeah."

She had Scotty under her spell now and she loved that as much as she loved sucking his cock. She loved the control. These young men would do anything to have her because she knew how to sexually please them better than any inexperienced college slut could. The fact she had a mansion, a pool and well stocked bar didn't hurt either.

She was ready to accept the load that was brewing in his balls.

She sat back on her haunches and looked up at this leather clad adonis and said. "You ready to cum now stud."

"I want to fuck you!"

"Hold on cowboy. I am going to finish sucking you off first and empty those hyper active balls of yours; and then your going to eat my pussy; and then while you wear you're leathers, you're going to fuck me."

Scotty, not used to such a strong female sexual partner simply replied, "Ok."

Anna smiled at his compliance and took his cock back into her mouth and began sucking him off like he was the last man alive on earth.

Scotty placed his hands on either side of her head and began to face fuck her with little thrusts. She in turn grabbed his ass and pulled him into her as if she were going to eat him alive. He was sweating profusely now because his leather jacket and pants held his body heat so well. The hair on his head was soaked and the droplets of ran off his head, down his back and through his chest hair soaking his T-shirt. The combination of Anna's saliva and the sweat off his balls soaked his boxers and began to trickle down the inside of his thighs. He was going crazy with lust and his mind was a blur. The only thing going on in the world for him right now were the incredible sensations rippling through his sensitive cock flesh. His whole body tingled and that was the early warning for him that he was about shot his load. As his balls began to boil he suddenly called out.

"I am going to shoot!

Anna, ever the pro, backed off and began to jack Scotty's ultra ridged shaft while she sucked on the top two inches. Her hand was a blur but unlike 15 minutes before she couldn't feel Scotty's balls bouncing against her hand through his boxers. They had drawn up close to his body and were preparing to pump out a massive load of his sperm. She felt his grip tight on her head as a tiny spurt of pre cum land on her tongue. His orgasm had begun. She jacked him even faster and at the same time took a deep breath before sucking on the end of his dick as hard as she could. He stopped thrusting and his body suddenly went ridged.

"OH, FUCK!!!" echoed through the house as Scotty began to pump sperm into Anna's mouth.

Anna felt the first rope of cum skip across her tongue like a stone off the surface of a lake. It hit the back of her throat and was halfway down to her stomach before the next one fired out his piss slit. Anna cheeks ballooned as she let the next few volleys collect in her mouth.

Scotty's orgasm began as he felt his dick spit up a gush of pre cum. With his eyes half closed and his mouth gaping wide he howled like a beast as he felt his balls pump their first wad of semen up his impossibly swollen shaft.

"OH FUCK!!!" echoed through the house as Scotty began to pump sperm into Anna's mouth.

He felt the tiny slit at the end of his dick stretch so much it felt as if it would tear. His first wad flowed so fast up the inside of his shaft it hurt. He felt Anna's lips clamp down on him and felt her hand glide up and down his length even faster. He felt his searing hot ejaculate flood Anna's mouth and pool over the end of his cock as he pumped more and more fluid into her greedy mouth.

"Ohhhh....ohhhh.....ohhhhh.....ohhhhhh." he bellowed with each successive shot.

He began to tremble and shake as his orgasm crested.

"Ughhhh.....guhhhhhh.....ohhhh....ahhhhh."

Scotty's groans could be heard outside through the open door where Michael and Marc drank and snicker at their friends cries as Anna had her way with him.

After seven hard shots Scotty's flow slowed down and he let go of Anna's head and leaned once again on his elbows against the bar to catch his breath. He could hardly see straight. The only sensation he had was her sucking the last dregs of sperm out of his penis. After a minute when he could finally focus he looked down to see Anna licking him clean. A satisfied but stupid looking grin crept across his face.

As she peered up at him she started to laugh and a dollop of his cream dribbled down her chin which she caught with her thumb before it could hit the carpet. She stood up swallowing the remainder and reached out to stroke his penis which was still hard. He flinched because he was over sensitive now but she kept stroking him anyway.

She whispered in his ear, "I'll be right back."

And off she went to freshen up in the bathroom.

Reactions: RG97 and curious25