neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
oh god. ill never forget the time teenage me discovered this video

his OF is $5 a month is it worth it? does he still have his long hair?
OnlyFans
NO. Absolutely not. Don't.
Just subscribed. It is not worth it. Not frontals. 60 vids, all very brief, mostly of him lifting in underwear. a few butt pics and that's it. Got a locked message for 5 photos for $10. Whoever is pushing his OF here... why? I feel so cheated.

Last edited:

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
Just subscribed. It is not worth it. Not frontals. 60 vids, all very brief, mostly of him lifting in underwear. a few butt pics and that's it. Got a locked message for 5 photos for $10. Whoever is pushing his OF here... why? I feel so cheated.
ok thanks. look on the bright side at least it was only $5. chump change

uniden

Cherished Member
Media
So, not pushing it but I did go to bat for it and the reasoning is he's sending out dick at least once a month to subscribers, he just sends it as DMs. The average cost for his ppv stuff is $5 anyway so it kinda works out to buying/getting a ppv post a month for your sub fee.

cderekgo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can anyone share some recent frontals please?
I just subscribed, literally seconds ago. As mentioned prior, there literally are no posted frontal nudes in his OF. Only sent as DM's, and then once a month. Guess I wait patiently.