Michael Biserta

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never would have figured out this was the same guy as in the guys gone wild video. He seemed alot more hunky in that video then in these pics.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's good! He needs to definitely stick with doing modeling instead of being a firefighter.

When his forehead is creased with wrinkles, his eyelids droop and his dick shrivels from old age (kind of gives you shivers, doesn't it?) and only l0% of the LPSG members still think he's hot, he's going to miss that firefighters' pension.

Until then, more power to him.

Last edited:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunaboy20

He's good! He needs to definitely stick with doing modeling instead of being a firefighter.

When his forehead is creased with wrinkles, his eyelids droop and his dick shrivels from old age (kind of gives you shivers, doesn't it?) and only l0% of the LPSG members still think he's hot, he's going to miss that firefighters' pension.
Great point. besides I dont think hes all that hot now.

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, ik theres about a million threads about this man on here, but i just found a longer version of his guys gone wild video. every other video ive seen is about 2:57, but this ones like 3:45!!!
AND....

NAKED PUSHUPS!!
!! omg blog !!: OMG, he's a model: Michael Biserta
hey man ... what's the link 2 ur longer version ... the short 1 is quite good ... am interested 2 c the other ... he certainly knows how 2 please the ladies in that hotel room ... lol

supergrey21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey man ... what's the link 2 ur longer version ... the short 1 is quite good ... am interested 2 c the other ... he certainly knows how 2 please the ladies in that hotel room ... lol

uhh the link was in my orig post lol, just scroll down to the video player when u open it..

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to me the weird thing about that video is he is fully nude in a room with 5 girls yet his dick never got hard. Yes he is cute with a big dick but he don't seem to know how to work it. IMO??

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You could argue that he should remain a firefighter for the pension, but in the 5 or 6 years (if he's lucky) that he models, he will make five times over what a fireman does in his ENTIRE career.