Michael Buble Cheating and Caught Naked Inside the Hotel

Media
Apparently Michael Buble is cheating on his current girlfriend Emily Blunt (the British girl from The Devil Wears Prada) and the girl with whom he cheated has come forward about the affair–complete with n@ked pics of Michael sleeping in bed!

Read more and see the Pics!
yuk that guy needs to tone up.

Apparently Michael Buble is cheating on his current girlfriend Emily Blunt (the British girl from The Devil Wears Prada) and the girl with whom he cheated has come forward about the affair–complete with n@ked pics of Michael sleeping in bed!

It's unfair she did it when Buble asleep, why she didn't did it on awake or taking it while having sex with Buble?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
What does it matter, so many men ans women does those things and nobody knows, but when a celeb is doing that, it's a big scandal. That's not fair, I think.
By the way, his music is good, I love the old classic songs with something new. That's the most important.

Yes, because they are popular, and nobody cares if a certain normal person doing this things....

YOu said that, Buble has a very nice songs...

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buble? Immensely talented performer.

What he does in his private life is no concern of mine.

Isn't that what we, as a community, are asking of the world?

B_Hunkspedia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But as you look at his face he look like a gay.....

Anyway, Gay now is very rampant in our community...

Is Buble know this Issue?

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A BIG LOLZ, I don't find interest with HIM.... :eek: