Michael C. Hall from Dexter and Six Feet Under- Anyone pics? how hung?

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry if this has been posted, but just thought I would ask...this guy gets me hard everytime he is on screen, so hot, so cool, such a great actor...I know he is married with kids, but just into him for some reason...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't know how hung he is, but I do know that he has an incredible ass on him.:biggrin: And that's always good enough for me!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was an episode of Six Feet Under where Michael was babysitting a little girl, and in one scene he scolded her and walked out of the room, and it was then that I realized what an incredible ass he has. If anyone has that scene, feel free to provide a link...

vanvan87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone else notice how on Dexter his lips are weirdly white?

Is it just because he's more tanned?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone else notice how on Dexter his lips are weirdly white?

Is it just because he's more tanned?
I was noticing that too. I couldn't tell if it was just the character's makeup, or if he just uses Chapstick with SPF 90. :wink:

Similarly, the first season's DVD cover has him normal coloured, but the hand that he's resting his chin on, seemingly his own from the pose, but possibly not, is a ghostly white, in comparison.

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was noticing that too. I couldn't tell if it was just the character's makeup, or if he just uses Chapstick with SPF 90. :wink:

Similarly, the first season's DVD cover has him normal coloured, but the hand that he's resting his chin on, seemingly his own from the pose, but possibly not, is a ghostly white, in comparison.

Novice -

I think that shot may be cropped from one of the original poster:. he is actually holding a corpse's forearm, and resting his chin on it.

Either way, a lovely man...particularly in the tight sweaters Dexter is so fond of!

cellardoor1911

Sexy Member
Media
His lips do look a little "pale" in Dexter - I think they just look pale in comparison to the kind of bad sunless tan that he sports throughout the show (it stains his facial hair too which looks kind of weird). but he does butt nudity in a few episodes of Dexter in the first season, and probably also in Six Feet Under, although I don't remember for sure.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Novice -

I think that shot may be cropped from one of the original poster:. he is actually holding a corpse's forearm, and resting his chin on it.

Either way, a lovely man...particularly in the tight sweaters Dexter is so fond of!
Ah, OK, that is kinda what I was figuring, but from the picture, it wasn't clear. Attached is the cropped image, that makes things a bit confusing. :wink:

Attachments

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Mr. Hall is a fine actor. However I do not find him physically appealing.

More Michael C. Hall for me. :biggrin1: I know a guy guy in my town that resembles MCH alot. But he is already in a long-term relationship with a hottie. (I don't know his dick size either.:frown1:)