Michael Cera

DENVER79

1st Like
Media
This is one of the kids in super bad. In the singing scene it looks like we get some bulge shots. I am not an ultra experienced bulge estimator. Does any one have an opinion? His father is Italian. I know he isn't great looking but I kind of like the skinny geeky look. Just to be clear he is almost 20 now and was 18 when filming the movie.

Superbad Photos

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In "Juno" he plays a runner and he wears shorts thoughout the film. Absolutely nothing shows. I'd say he must be small.

zachjamesd

Just Browsing
Media
Nah, from some online videos he has made and from what I saw in Juno, he appears to be quite small. He looks big in Superbad because of the pants. I have a friend that has those exact same pants, and he looks like he has a bulge in them too when he is actually quite small (it's why he wears those pants!)

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just blue myself.

LOL...One of the best shows ever...MRF, Nevernude, Marry me, There's always money in the banana stand, STEVE HOLT, Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist, Tobias: No, no, it's pronounced a-nal-ra-pist. Buster: It wasn't really the pronunciation that bothered me, It's a roofie, I've made a huge mistake, Teamocil(It may also cause short-term memory loss), Rock...Paper...Scissors, Solid as a rock(Iraq), Ah, yes. The "Bob Loblaw Law Blog". You, sir, are a mouthful, Annyong, Franklin, Operation Hot Mother, No touching, The Cornballer, Kitty, Ice, That's why you always leave a note, Mrs. Phlyddia Featherbottom, White Power Bill, Dorothy, mayonegg, OH COME ON...

I think only zachjamesd has any idea what any of that means but I'm willing to bet there are a few more who do...:smile:

D_Aude_Eos

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MRF, Nevernude, Marry me, There's always money in the banana stand, STEVE HOLT, Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist, Tobias: No, no, it's pronounced a-nal-ra-pist. Buster: It wasn't really the pronunciation that bothered me, It's a roofie, I've made a huge mistake, Teamocil(It may also cause short-term memory loss), Rock...Paper...Scissors, Solid as a rock(Iraq), Ah, yes. The "Bob Loblaw Law Blog". You, sir, are a mouthful, Annyong, Franklin, Operation Hot Mother, No touching, The Cornballer, Kitty, Ice, That's why you always leave a note, Mrs. Phlyddia Featherbottom, White Power Bill, Dorothy, mayonegg, OH COME ON...

I get it! I love this show! I have had many a fantasy with michael cera..

Yeah! The guy with the 9 inch dick is gonna clean up this mess! COME ON!

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah they announced they were making the movie a few weeks ago. I have been celebrating by re-watching the first three seasons over and over again.

Tobias: You know, Lindsay, as a therapist, I have advised a number of couples to explore an open relationship where the couple remains emotionally committed, but free to explore extra-marital encounters.

Lindsay: Well, did it work for those people?

Tobias: No, it never does. I mean, these people somehow delude themselves into thinking it might, but...but it might work for us.

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
LOL...One of the best shows ever...MRF, Nevernude, Marry me, There's always money in the banana stand, STEVE HOLT, Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist, Tobias: No, no, it's pronounced a-nal-ra-pist. Buster: It wasn't really the pronunciation that bothered me, It's a roofie, I've made a huge mistake, Teamocil(It may also cause short-term memory loss), Rock...Paper...Scissors, Solid as a rock(Iraq), Ah, yes. The "Bob Loblaw Law Blog". You, sir, are a mouthful, Annyong, Franklin, Operation Hot Mother, No touching, The Cornballer, Kitty, Ice, That's why you always leave a note, Mrs. Phlyddia Featherbottom, White Power Bill, Dorothy, mayonegg, OH COME ON...

I think only zachjamesd has any idea what any of that means but I'm willing to bet there are a few more who do...:smile:

HAHA im on bored my man
I would TOTALLY dust Buster...

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"It's almost as though we finish each others'--"

"Sandwiches?"

"...Sentences. Why would I say, 'We finish each others'--'"

"Sandwiches?"

"That time I was going to say 'Sandwiches'!"

Please don't talk about little, innocent George Michael in here.

And please, all you AD fans, pm me. We need to be friends.

zachjamesd

Just Browsing
Media

Tobias as the first analrapist and George Michael's impression of Ann's Mayonegg are two of my favorite moments in the series!