Michael Crabtree?

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
can u elaborate?

Well I know for sure he was into threesomes. Guy Girl Guy and Girl Guy Girl. That was no secret because he invited some of his football friends like Graham Harrell the QB at the time.

I worked out with the football team because I was interested for a month and a half and I remember showering with the team and noticed that he shapes his pubes into a square above his cock and considering I seen it soft I would assume he's a little over 7 inches maybe.

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I know for sure he was into threesomes. Guy Girl Guy and Girl Guy Girl. That was no secret because he invited some of his football friends like Graham Harrell the QB at the time.

I worked out with the football team because I was interested for a month and a half and I remember showering with the team and noticed that he shapes his pubes into a square above his cock and considering I seen it soft I would assume he's a little over 7 inches maybe.

Anything you can tell us about anybody else? Graham Harrell?

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
He has an incredible bulge. I would love to work with an NFL team and have the ability to be with them when they are working out/practicing which would give me access to the locker room...hopefully.