Michael Douglas

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was just watching Basic Instinct on a large screen, and in the scene where Douglas is screwing Sharon Stone after the disco, he raises himself above her and you get to see his dick hanging down on her

It actually looks quite a decent size. I looked at the photos on

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/mdouglas.htm

and the pics of that scene make it look quite small which it certainly doesn't look in the movie.

Anyone know better?

Reactions: Bitcock

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
He's a vile, vile creature...second only to his wretched father. He needs to stop with the facelifts and eyelifts and necklifts...he looks like an Eastern European woman now. Have you guys seen the gory recent pics of his fresh oozing facelift? I have to say that Basic Instinct is one of my all time favorite movies: mostly because Sharon Stone was such a fabulous hosebag. MD didn't do a bad job either.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kirk Douglas in his prime was totally HOT! I ran across a nude pic of him a few years back that had me salivating. It might have been a fake, though. I haven't been able to find it again. I thought Michael Douglas was cute in the 80's. NOt so much now.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are several threads about Michael Douglas, and I myself have posted pics to them. Please do a search.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have the hots for him. His rough sex scenes in his movies are so hot. and everytime he recieves a blow job i cream my pants. He alsways let's out this huge painful moan and I always cum.

Can someone find me full frontal pics of him. I've never seen his cock and am hungry to see it.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Cochranfan4life,

In the film "Fatal Attraction" you can just about see Michael Douglas's nice size cut cock in the shadows just before he has sex in the kitchen.

I think he was a lot hotter and sexy looking when he was younger. Still wouldn't say no if the opportunity arose.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have that movie and I keep trying to see his nice cock. I see he has a lot of pubic hair. In "Basic Instict" after he has that nice sex scene with Sharon Stone you can see his cock head bouncing between his legs when he's walking to the bathroom.