Michael Fitt

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry guys, but in the vid he is holding the tape measure to his crotch at the 3" or 4" inch mark. That makes his dick 6 1/2 or 7" at most. Check out the third time he measures; the numbers are pretty clear.

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry guys, but in the vid he is holding the tape measure to his crotch at the 3" or 4" inch mark. That makes his dick 6 1/2 or 7" at most. Check out the third time he measures; the numbers are pretty clear.

Has he said he's more? It's pretty obvious looking at the photos: he's just *slightly* bigger than me, and I'm 6 1/2". So 7" is about right. So much larger than normal but not in the 1-in-a-million range.

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes he has said so, and in the vidio he's holding the tape showing 9 1/2" and saying things like 'there it is, the big 9".' His intention seems pretty obvious.

In the photos, he is a very attractive guy. That's for sure.

coreygab90

Experimental Member
Media
His first nude video isn't available anymore, not from his site at least, but he has a second one now, but it's wicked expensive.

Xandervampslayer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Check out my blog for Michael Fitt nude. video download and pictures:

Xander the Vampire Slayer

Well he WAS hot in the pics but after seeing the video he is more of an annoying arrogant queen with a average dick . As short as he is if he had 9" it would be massive on him . I have cammed with many dudes that were his height with REAL 9"ers and they sometimes look 11-12" ! When he measures it in the video you can see the tape measure starts at 3" so he is more like 6'5" . It was highly amusing hearing him going on and on about how he has hurt someone with it.
He does have an AMAZING body and incredible ass , which no doubt has been well and frequently fucked !!!
His pics are amazing but the video was rather disappointing

HH