Michael Jackson Criminal Trial

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
"The warrants, signed by District Judge Timothy Williams and given to CNN by Las Vegas affiliate KTNV, say "there is probable cause to believe" that searches would uncover evidence at the Las Vegas home and office of Dr. Conrad Murray of excessive prescribing, prescribing to an addict, excess treatment or prescribing, unprofessional conduct, prescribing to or treating an addict and manslaughter."

-- Search warrants seek evidence of drug addiction in Michael Jackson - CNN.com

If there is a criminal trial, and it looks as if there will be one, then I'm sure that it will far surpass the O.J. sensationalism. I will unsubscribe to cable and throw my TV out the window.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If there is a criminal trial, and it looks as if there will be one, then I'm sure that it will far surpass the O.J. sensationalism. I will unsubscribe to cable and throw my TV out the window.

Oh no! In the UK we get bombarded with US news. When it is the presidential election it is almost understandable though it goes on and on and on (by the way when do you start campaigning for the next election?). But Michael Jackson. I'll have to go and live somewhere television hasn't reached.

I know there has to be due process. But it is hard to see this as anything other than the US legal bods smelling big fees. Jackson was seriously ill, physically and mentally. If someone exploited him that it is wrong. But there is a but. Bottom line is there is the idea of responsibility for yourself, and whatever Jackson's mental problems he still had this responsibility. Then there's the responsibilities of families. He had a family - where were they when he needed them? Then there's responsibility of agents, producers. They might not think they have a moral responsibility, but they do have - we all have a responsibility towards everyone we come into contact with in this life.

Okay gotta get out, when does the next shuttle leave for Mars?