Michael Jackson dies at 50

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, according to this report, Deepak Chopra is being interviewed on CNN; he says that last year MJ was staying with him, and MJ (knowing Chopra is a licensed physician) asked Chopra to write him a script for a narcotic. He says MJ was on Oxycontin at one point, and that he'd getting injections for Demerol and other narcotics. Chopra also says that if nothing else comes from this, it should alert authorities to the plethora of doctors in Hollywood that are drug peddlers and drug pushers who just happen to have a license. Celebrity doctors who not only initiated people into the drug experience, but then they perpetuate it so that they become dependent on them. I'll be bold enough to identify some of them at some point, but I think the police should do some investigating into this."

Upon seeing this report, it is just plain bizarre and I think for many years, MJ's cause of death would be shrouded in mystery.

Last edited:

ENTERT8NER

Just Browsing
Media
I don't post much here but wanted to post in this thread as I'm deeply saddened by the loss of the most famous man in the world. As Al Sharpon said..."I hope history will treat him better".

I have been a fan on and off since in diapers. I like a lot of people lost respect for MJ in 93 when he paid off the family of the boy from the first allegations. Basically had a ten year spam where I just didn't care. Then 10 years later when Neverland got raided due to a second allegation I became suspect and wanted to do my homework and I'm glad I did. I've come to the conclusion that MJ is innocent, pure, a child at heart and due to being under such a fine microscope his entire life, to us a bit wierd. But the truth is he felt he was normal and our world was weird. Sure he's had his moments just as we have but when he does anything wrong it spread all over the world in minutes. I'm afraid his over-whelming life style killed him! I believe he took drugs to hide his pain and it took his live just like Elvis. What a story and tragedy. I myself have come to peace with his passing and look forward to the future as I believe MJ the "King of Pop" will still live on. :)

Have a great day everyone!!

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As Al Sharpon said..."I hope history will treat him better".

Better than what? A Pedophile? I hope history treats him appropriately.

Something about that statement is just so similar to George Bush's philosophy concerning himself in history.

I hate how people so willingly don Pink Tinted Glasses when ANYBODY dies.

Don't mean to be disrespectful because we definitely shouldn't forget all of his GOOD contributions to the world, but we shouldn't forget the bad either. Dying doesn't make you better. It makes you dead.

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
feeding time; folks fed off him when he was alive and are continuing now he's dead.

Last edited:

richard16

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well he was acquitted...and he wasnt just good at music...he was a transgenerational music icon...10 times bigger than elvis presley....sooooooo lets remember the positive....

Eldobear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that when Farrah Fawcet arrived at heaven later in the day,

St. Peter greeted her and said, "since you are a celebrity, you are entitled to one
wish that you want granted."

Farrah wished "I wish that all children in the world would be safe & healthy,
and free from all worries."
and ZAP, Michael Jackson dies.....

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^Um Wow. I Wonder if she knew what that wish implied.
well he was acquitted...and he wasnt just good at music...he was a transgenerational music icon...10 times bigger than elvis presley....sooooooo lets remember the positive....

Aaaaaaaannnndddd all of the Negative.

You're right about one thing though. He wasn't just good at music. Even though your next sentence after that just acknowledges how good he was at just music.

OJ wasn't just good at football either.

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

St. Peter greeted her and said, "since you are a celebrity, you are entitled to one
wish that you want granted."

and ZAP, Michael Jackson dies.....

And boys around the world breathed a collective sigh of happiness.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a bunch of stupid fuck sticks some people are. Michael Jackson was involved with thousands of children over 50 years of being on this earth, 2 accused him of something inappropriate, and they were proven to be incredible. This was a man who gave everything he had to bring happiness to others, yet some pieces of amphibious shit feel like its a feather in their caps to wallow in his death. I could never be what Michael Jackson was because my eyes are to wide open to the absolute shittyness of the core of some people. Some of you people should be ashamed of yourselves. How dare you sit on a big cock site accusing him of something immoral. Bunch of fucking frauds.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
St. Peter greeted her and said, "since you are a celebrity, you are entitled to one wish that you want granted."

Then St. Peter said " I'm sorry we're all out of wishes. Psycke! Hahaha.":laughing:

"But if you seriously want to make God happy, applaud after he offs some more of those little children, will you?" :wink:

YouTube - What Would Yahweh Do?

YouTube - Jephthah (Judges 11)

Psalm 137:9
Happy shall be he that takes and dashes your little ones against the stones.

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a bunch of stupid fuck sticks some people are. Michael Jackson was involved with thousands of children over 50 years of being on this earth, 2 accused him of something inappropriate, and they were proven to be incredible. This was a man who gave everything he had to bring happiness to others, yet some pieces of amphibious shit feel like its a feather in their caps to wallow in his death. I could never be what Michael Jackson was because my eyes are to wide open to the absolute shittyness of the core of some people. Some of you people should be ashamed of yourselves. How dare you sit on a big cock site accusing him of something immoral. Bunch of fucking frauds.

And you know him personally? Yes he did a lot of things to help children even ones who had cancer and he brought happiness to their lives but his "sleepovers" with children in the same bed were weird and crossing the line, and I'd highly question the morals, values, and judgment of any parent/guardian of a child who would allow their child to do this with him.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could never be what Michael Jackson was because my eyes are to wide open to the absolute shittyness of the core of some people.

Sounds to me like you'd make a pretty good Michael Jackson then. Eyes open wide to people's sh@tty cores and all.

How dare you sit on a big cock site accusing him of something immoral. Bunch of fucking frauds.

How dare you sit on a big penis site accusing anyone of something indecent? How dare Michael sit little boys on his lap? How dare you curse so badly?