Michael Jackson / Do you think he really abused kids

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by alex8.5, Mar 20, 2008.

1. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was thinking of Mr. Jackson this morning while listening to his music. Started thinking if it was actually even possible that a man who has so publicaly loved children and has done so much for thier cause, could actually have sexually abused some of them. There was never really any good proof that he did? I hope he records again.. Do you think he did abuse them?

2. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i obviously have nothing to go off of but speculation but i feel from the way he acted in the interview with the hispanic boy in his house that he has done more than is allowed. i dont know of anyone that would hold hands they way they did without it being more than just friendly. but i could also be completely talking outta my ass.

3. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Yes I do. That interview with the second kid shows that the kid had his head on Michael's shoulder like a girlfriend would. They were going steady.

I also read the book that the uncle of the first kid wrote. He would have been sued if it was a lie.

Michael sexual maturity was stunted. He thinks there is nothing wrong with what he did.

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Its just speculation, I wasn't there obviously but, I think he did. It doesn't affect how I feel about his music though.

5. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    No I don't think he did. It is obvious people are preying on him to get some money. He sure may behave, in the eye's of society, in an abnormal way; but that does not mean he abused the kids. Society also says getting high or paying for sex is wrong too, go figure.

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I've always imagined that yes, he did do certain abusive things.
    But there are many degrees of abuse.
    I imagine that whatever MJ did was at the more innocent end of what society now disallows.
    Of course, I may just be blowing smoke here. Frankly, I haven't any real clue of what may or may not have happened.
    I also think that political correctness has gone a little too far.
    When I was young, I had many really satisfying and nurturing friendships with teachers and other older men. None of them were in the slightest degree improper -- and nowadays, none of them could happen. No teacher could take the risk of misinterpretation or even outright lying.
    I think it's a shame.
    We were far too oblivious, a couple of decades and more ago, of the possibilities of abuse. A line had to be drawn. But to my mind, we've drawn a line that is too firm, too wide, and that throws the baby out with the bath water. The possibilities of certain bad things happening have been reduced, but so have certain very good possibilities.
    The pendulum must swing back a bit.
    Please understand, I don't mean to insult or sound insensitive to anyone who has suffered serious abuse. If that happened to you, you have my sympathy.

7. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    How true I had some teachers in school that I was allowed to visit at home for extra tutoring or just to hang out with. One teached took me camping with his wife and son, because my folks were having trouble for a while and felt it would be good for me. Today that would be a no no. The teached would end up in jail. How very sad a society we've become.

8. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I personally don't think he abused any children. I do think however that he doesnt realise some of the things he says and does are seen as 'strange' by most people. There's no denying he is a bit 'odd' but I don't personally believe he would harm a child.

9. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Innocent 'til proved guilty.

Now, OJ was a different kettle of fish, entirely.

That may sound hypocritical, but the court case was a farce and political/race pressures were also brought to bear.

IMHO.

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

For taking you camping?? Oh utter poppy-cock. The teacher would probably never offer these days because of the potential for speculation and such but he would not get put in prison for taking you camping - unless you are saying the teacher did something to you you consider illegal, and you don't appear to be saying that.

I think Jackson most likely did have inappropriate contact with children. The man is clearly disturbed, socially retarded and possibly even mentally ill.

11. dong20

Gold Member

I haven't seen the evidence so to say yes or no would be mere speculation. My gut tells me that Rubi is thinking along the same lines as me. He may not have crossed the line, but was quite possibly only one step away from doing so.

I also agree with Skull that the Wacko Jacko bandwagon must have encouraged some outright liars to make false or wildly exaggerated claims. The media tend to presume guilt and sensationalise the unsensational, so they have some culpability also.

In essence, I think he's a talented yet rather pathetic and unhappy character, but for the most part a harmless one. Of course, I may be entirely wrong on all of the above, but that's the nature of speculation.

12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I think he went over the line, but I don't think he went WAY over it, if that makes any sense.

13. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I don't think he did either. His relationship with them seemed to be one of infatuation and not sexual in nature, even though he clearly pushed the boundaries of what's considered normal. I do think it's too easy to point to those things and say "child molester" though. He's had relationships with women, so he clearly does feel attracted to adults. It's just that he's such a complex guy that it's almost like the standard rules don't apply. The other thing in his favor is that he's always been very open about his love for kids. I feel like if he did molest them, that he'd have been very secretive about it and not set up a theme park in his back yard. Nobody would jeopardize everything they've done for the sake of touching a few kids, even though it did bite him in the ass anyway. He probably just needs some help to process the feelings he has with regards to kids and their "innocence" etc. He's definitely at least semi-not-okay-up-there.

I do think it's funny though that during his trial, they had jury members who supposedly knew nothing about the situation - were those people raised by wolves? I can't imagine anyone going "MJ? Kids? What?"

14. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I believe that he's simply a frustrated pedohile. Meaning that he would have LOVED to fuck those kids but because of ruining their innocence which he very much could relate to, would have rather not. I don't see him as being selfish like that.
    So perhaps him doing MINOR things like hanging around too much around them or sleeping in the same bed with them is a way to satisfy his uhhh urge.
    I also believe michael has been sexually abused as a child and hasn't seeked proper treatment for that. And it's obvious he didn't care to address those issues in his music since it could've been cathartic.
    That's what I think.

15. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I also do not think he has vitiligo. I think he bleached his skin. He also thinned out his nose to the point where it almost (or did) fall off. He also wears wigs that look like Caucasian hair.

16. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

If caucasians had hair like that I'd be chasing black women down the street all day long.

17. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

18. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I don't think our society has "become" sad, I think its always been this way but, with instant media and people actually waking up and realizing the truth as its always been., just my opinion.

19. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Slant I'm not sure what relationships you're referring to, but I don't know of any adult relationships that seemed anything resembling 'normal' or 'healthy.' I think his management company tried to do a good job of making it *seem* like he was in heterosexual relationships but I can't believe anyone honestly believes he ever was. Not that it matters in the least when it comes to his alledged abusive behavior. I believe he did do some highly improper things because the young boys involved....at least two or three of them....said so. They said they saw his genitals & were able to describe them well enough that they could be drawn, and then compared to MJ's actual genitals. My recollection was it was a match, right down to some skin pigmentations or birth marks. This seemed highly suspect to me.

20. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I think so too.
    It seems he's bleached his upper body, but not his lower body (at least according to some reports).
    Vitiligo appears in irregular patches, which is not what's showing on Jackson's upper body.

Draft saved Draft deleted