Michael Jackson / Do you think he really abused kids

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was thinking of Mr. Jackson this morning while listening to his music. Started thinking if it was actually even possible that a man who has so publicaly loved children and has done so much for thier cause, could actually have sexually abused some of them. There was never really any good proof that he did? I hope he records again.. Do you think he did abuse them?

I'm sorry ALEX8.5. I love you, really I do. But you lost me at "while listening to his music." The guy has given me the creeps ever since he was thrust upon us as two-foot wonder with his Osmond-like brothers. But hey, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him -- or, by extension, any little kids.:redface:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
He missed a lot of his childhood and had to grow up very quickly.
I think that he longs for that childhood still, so befriended children. But to what degree, we may never know.

All I know is he has 'artistic' statues of naked children in his garden. (slightly odd)

But, no doubt many parents got their children to make up claims in the hope of getting a bit of money in their pockets.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Money talks. Unfortunately both he and O.J. have plenty.
I liked his music when he was younger (and cute) however I mute my XM radio now when his "Thriller" promos come on - seems like every 5 minutes. I wonder is he has stock in XM?

While I would not say what he did (or supposedly did) was "child abuse", I do think in his mind it was perfectly OK. I still don't know why he just didn't admit his gayness.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guilty, guilty, guilty.

But I believe that the parents who ALLOWED their kids to stay over at Neverland were even more insane than Michael.

Sorry.

It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay abnormal.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he can write a book called Moonwalking about how bad child abuse was for him, then he knows it is wrong. People who abuse children usually it was done to them and they dont think anything was wrong with it. My answer is NO. I dont think he abused children. His childhood has made him more compasionate to children not abusive.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he can write a book called Moonwalking about how bad child abuse was for him, then he knows it is wrong. People who abuse children usually it was done to them and they dont think anything was wrong with it. My answer is NO. I dont think he abused children. His childhood has made him more compasionate to children not abusive.

I've always heard that most people who sexually abuse children where abused sexually as children.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was thinking of Mr. Jackson this morning while listening to his music. Started thinking if it was actually even possible that a man who has so publicaly loved children and has done so much for thier cause, could actually have sexually abused some of them. There was never really any good proof that he did? I hope he records again.. Do you think he did abuse them?

I think that Michael Jackson should have defended his name and actions when the allegations first came about. He could've handled the situation better than paying off the parents. That right there caused suspicions of his guilt.

I don't hate Michael Jackson. I hate ?rince...and I used to be a ?rince fan as well. I wish that he did record some cool albums better than INVINCIBLE and BAD. Something up there like THRILLER and OFF THE WALL. That quality.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I dont think he abused those children. Do I think he is strange? Definitely. Do I think he probably should have fought harder the first time? Definitely. DO I think he should have continued to keep the wall up between himself and the general public? Definitely. Michael Jackson IS Willy Wonka. He doesnt fit into the norm of society and at one point had the money to be as eccentric as he wanted to be. Unfortunately, that was not ok with the majority of Americans.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Michael Jackson is no innocent. A book by the first kid was published in England; unobtainable now. But within it the kid described what really seemed to be youth behavior, but not entirely innocent. And yes, I think he's emotionally and sexually stunted to a degree. He feels he's done nothing wrong. He talked on TV about sleeping with other kids like most men would describe going to be with their wives--some kind of rush to do so....

...his foolishness damaged his career. Foolish once, and he did it again. Why do you think he stays overseas a lot?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol anyone that doesnt think he is a molester is probably a molester themselves...the fact that he gave children alcohol and called it "Jesus juice" is enough to convince me

D

deleted15807

If you were a rich gay pedophile what would you do?

a.) Build a Disneyland
b.) Invite all the kids over
c.) Have the girls sleep in the other room
d.) Have the boys sleep in yours.

Michael did all of the above.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't he caught spooning Jordan by his father (his father the scriptwriter). That's what I heard.

Digital Spy Forums - View Single Post - Michael Jackson: What Really Happened (CH4)

That's all I found in a two second search.

PS: lol @ "Jesus Juice" :D

Just to add: the documentary mentioned that when Jackson was living with "Jordy" and his parents, the father caught him in Jordy's bed (Jackson was supposed to have his own bed in a separate room).

But the suggestion was that the father kept it quiet to try and further his career as a "Hollywood scriptwriter". Apparently he had a script made into a film???

Anyway yes I do think MJ has abused children. He also took a load of kids into a hotel room and when he left the place was a mess with cigarette burns, alcohol and maybe semen everywhere...