Michael Jackson in his own words

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I found this on a blog and I found it amazing and insightful. I agree with the blogger that it is one of, if not the most relaxed interview with Michael Jackson I've ever heard.

It is an interview with Jesse Jackson from 2005 that covers so much and is so poignant in the wake of the passing of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

YouTube - Michael Jackson Interview with Jesse Jackson Part 1

YouTube - Michael Jackson Interview with Jesse Jackson Part 2

YouTube - Michael Jackson Interview with Jesse Jackson Part 3

YouTube - Michael Jackson Interview with Jesse Jackson Part 4

YouTube - Michael Jackson Interview with Jesse Jackson Part 5

YouTube - Michael Jackson Interview with Jesse Jackson Part 6

This is also found on Youtube:
Michael Jackson has a skin disorder called Vitiligo. After years of fighting it and covering it up he choose the final solution, what many people with the disease do, which is a procedure called Depigmintation. This gets rid of all the remaining color on the skin so the skin all matches.Song is "Stranger in Moscow" by MJ. -JRAR0405 Youtube
YouTube - Michael Jackson and Vitiligo

Rare Bad Tour Footage...Michael the performer, the artist, the perfectionist

YouTube - Rare Bad Tour Footage - Michael Jackson

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
That question may be impossible to answer however if forced I would probably choose "I Can't Help It" from Off The Wall...My favorite video would be "Can You Feel It?" but that is from before he went solo...you?

Skull!

I'm an "Off the Wall" girl :smile: so....love "Rock With You" and "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough but I love it all...can't do without the total MJ package...dancing, video, performance, music - everything Michael did including the biggies - Thriller, Bad, Billie Jean

"Can you feel It" is an all time favorite too lol.

I had to listen to "I Can't Help It" to see if it hit me...this one hit me more:

"She's Out of My Life" - Michael will be special forever.

Oh...I love Floetry so I fell in love with Butterflies

:10:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull!

I'm an "Off the Wall" girl :smile: so....love "Rock With You" and "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough but I love it all...can't do without the total MJ package...dancing, video, performance, music - everything Michael did including the biggies - Thriller, Bad, Billie Jean

"Can you feel It" is an all time favorite too lol.

I had to listen to "I Can't Help It" to see if it hit me...this one hit me more:

"She's Out of My Life" - Michael will be special forever.

Oh...I love Floetry so I fell in love with Butterflies

:10:

I love Butterflies too. I even liked it when Ace Young sang it on American Idol.

I like Earth Song, Stranger In Moscow, the list would go on forever. When I was a young child I loved the Smooth Criminal video. And shout out to Eddie Van Halen with the guitar solo in Beat It.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I love Butterflies too. I even liked it when Ace Young sang it on American Idol.

dang, he should have won just for hitting those notes!

I like Earth Song, Stranger In Moscow, the list would go on forever. When I was a young child I loved the Smooth Criminal video. And shout out to Eddie Van Halen with the guitar solo in Beat It.

Me too. I love Earth Song and Stranger in moscow too. Not enough appreciation for those.

I love the 45 degree lean in Smooth Criminal. Genius.

I'm loving "In the Closet"...Michael and a beautiful brown skinned woman and he was sensual, sexual and comfortable LOL...definitely his sexiest video.

You're right...could go on forever :)

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Lifetime Achievements of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop

Charity King, Michael Jackson holds Guiness World Record
As the world continues to mourn the loss of a great artist, the Guiness World Record book remembers Michael Jackson instead as the king of charity.
The Millenium issue listed the music legend under Most Charities Supported By A Pop Star, with a staggering 39 international organizations including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the American Cancer Society. Those are only the known ones however, as Jackson was also prone to giving away impulsively and anonymously.
Jackson had been known to hand over the proceeds from concerts to local charities and hospitals as he did with the History tour in Bombay, or donate personal items for auction to organisations like UNESCO. It’s been estimated he may have given up to $500 million to charity in his lifetime.
In addition to his charity work, Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had more Guiness world records than any other artist, including Most Successful Concert Series and Biggest Selling Album for Thriller. - Kim Edwards, jollypeople.com

Biggest Selling Album Of All Time - Guiness Book Of World Records
Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Album is the biggest selling album of all time, with over 50 million copies sold worldwide. Thriller is also the biggest selling U.S album with sales of 25 million copies.

Most No1 Hits in 1980's
By The End of the 1980's MIchael Jackson had more #1 hits than any other artist for the decade.

Greatest Audience - Guiness Book Of World Records
The highest-ever viewership was 133.4 million viewers watching the NBC transmission of Super Bowl XXVII on June 31, 1993. Michael was spotlighted during the half-time peformance.

Bad Tour - Guiness Book Of World Records
Michael Jackson's world tour brought in a record gross revenue of over $124 million during September 1987-December 1988.

100 Million Records
Michael has sold over 100 million singles and albums outside of the U.S.

Billboard Charts
Michael Jackson is the first person in the 37 year history of the Billboard chart to enter straight in at No1, with his single "You Are Not Alone". The previous record "Earth Song" which had debuted at No5 and also Michael Jacksons.

Biggest Selling Video
Michael Jackson's "The Making Of Thriller" is the biggest selling video to be released by an artist.

Billboard "Hot 100" Singles Chart
Most No1 Hits by Male Artist (13)

No1 Debuts
Michael Jacksons "Bad", "Dangerous", and "HIStory" albums all debuted in at No1.

Awards
Michael has won more awards than any other artist.

No1 On Charts
In 1983 Michael became the first artist to simultaneously hold the number one spots on Billboard's rock albums and rock singles charts, as well as the R&B albums and singles charts.

Consecutive No1 Singles
Jackson 5 were the first group to ever have four consecutive No1 singles. - AllMichaelJackson.com