Michael Jackson in his own words

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thread hijacker and poser, You the woman sis.

lpsg clown...a fraudulent clown at that!!! You might be one of the most worthless posters ever to hit the internet. Seriously, you are the king of projection. You call me a poser (you mean "poseur" - a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not?), YET YOU ACTUALLY POSE AS SOMEONE ELSE ONLINE!!!! AMAZING!!!!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I mean poser, you!!!

lpsg clown...a fraudulent clown at that!!! You might be one of the most worthless posters ever to hit the internet. Seriously, you are the king of projection. You call me a poser (you mean "poseur" - a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not?), YET YOU ACTUALLY POSE AS SOMEONE ELSE ONLINE!!!! AMAZING!!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull!

I'm an "Off the Wall" girl :smile: so....love "Rock With You" and "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough but I love it all...can't do without the total MJ package...dancing, video, performance, music - everything Michael did including the biggies - Thriller, Bad, Billie Jean

"Can you feel It" is an all time favorite too lol.

I had to listen to "I Can't Help It" to see if it hit me...this one hit me more:

"She's Out of My Life" - Michael will be special forever.

Oh...I love Floetry so I fell in love with Butterflies

:10:

I totally fell in love with the "Off the wall" album as well Rock with me has a specific significance for me. I was at a U of MD party and that song came on and this very good looking smooth talking young man approached me out of the darkness. He was very polite but otherwise I thought very little of it afterwards. I went to another area college so I didnt recognize his name or face when he approached me, so it was a horror to me when I saw him on TV listed as the big time drug dealer who had given Len Bias the U of MD Basketball start soon to be Celtic his fatal dose of drugs. You never know....

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Did you know....

Michael Jackson created and patented the mechanism to do the anti-gravity lean in Smooth Criminal?

The effect in the video when Jackson and the dancers lean forward a seemingly impossible distance was achieved using special harnesses with wires and magnets. It was desired to replicate this effect for Jackson's stage show, but it would have been more obvious and cumbersome to use wire harnesses in a live performance. Jackson and his team devised an alternative way to achieve the effect on stage. The props needed for their technique were patented in the United States by Jackson in 1993,[8] and consist of pegs that rise from the stage at the appropriate moment, and special shoes with ankle supports and cutouts in the heels which can slide over the pegs and be thereby attached to the stage temporarily. These allow the performers to lean without needing to keep their centers of gravity directly over their feet. - Wikapedia

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just following the village idiot.

Ha ok, I see what I am up against here. At first I was just busting your balls like other people have in the past for being a fake. But whether you are or aren't doesn't really matter to me. Now I feel kind of bad. I would like to provide you with a link that I really think you should read and it has nothing to do with you being fraudulent. So while you sit behind your keyboard pretending, or not pretending, to be someone else, take a look at this;

for "monster"

You don't have to respond or come up with one of your countless witty comebacks in defense...just take a read of it man. It might shed some light on what is going on in that head of yours. Your recent slandering of Michael Jackson (with no evidence...except more false allegations) and your accusations against me (despite evidence to the contrary) have led me to believe that you may indeed be a victim of the defense mechanism known as psychological projection and possibly may be misrepresenting yourself behind your "monster" moniker, and furthermore exhibit some of the thoughts, desires, or even actions that you accuse Michael Jackson (and me!) of having and or doing.

Remember, help is available, even if you need to talk to me in PM about it, I studied Psychology in college extensively. And even if it is just a minor case of projection, remember that most people use it at some point as a form of defensiveness or denial (just most don't get to the point of creating false representations of themselves online etc).

"According to Sigmund Freud, projection is a psychological defense mechanism whereby one "projects" one's own undesirable thoughts, motivations, desires, and feelings onto someone else."

"Peter Gay describes it as "the operation of expelling feelings or wishes the individual finds wholly unacceptable—too shameful, too obscene, too dangerous—by attributing them to another."

Back on topic, Trinity, I think Human Nature is Michael's best song. It has been sampled by, among others, SWV and Nas. Those are two of the best songs of the 90s and both are their biggest hits, Nas blew up after that track came out. More recently by Neo feat LL Cool J.

cozy_n_quiet

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is sad that in my honest opinion the greatest entertainer of all time has passed on but he has left some great music behind. I have so many favorite tracks that it would be hard to list just one but I can narrow them down between two or three and one of them is definitely Dirty Diana off of Bad and another would be Get on the Floor from Off the Wall.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only read the first few words of your dribble and its my understanding your the fake one.

Ha ok, I see what I am up against here. At first I was just busting your balls like other people have in the past for being a fake. But whether you are or aren't doesn't really matter to me. Now I feel kind of bad. I would like to provide you with a link that I really think you should read and it has nothing to do with you being fraudulent. So while you sit behind your keyboard pretending, or not pretending, to be someone else, take a look at this;

for "monster"

You don't have to respond or come up with one of your countless witty comebacks in defense...just take a read of it man. It might shed some light on what is going on in that head of yours. Your recent slandering of Michael Jackson (with no evidence...except more false allegations) and your accusations against me (despite evidence to the contrary) have led me to believe that you may indeed be a victim of the defense mechanism known as psychological projection and possibly may be misrepresenting yourself behind your "monster" moniker, and furthermore exhibit some of the thoughts, desires, or even actions that you accuse Michael Jackson (and me!) of having and or doing.

Remember, help is available, even if you need to talk to me in PM about it, I studied Psychology in college extensively. And even if it is just a minor case of projection, remember that most people use it at some point as a form of defensiveness or denial (just most don't get to the point of creating false representations of themselves online etc).

"According to Sigmund Freud, projection is a psychological defense mechanism whereby one "projects" one's own undesirable thoughts, motivations, desires, and feelings onto someone else."

"Peter Gay describes it as "the operation of expelling feelings or wishes the individual finds wholly unacceptable—too shameful, too obscene, too dangerous—by attributing them to another."

Back on topic, Trinity, I think Human Nature is Michael's best song. It has been sampled by, among others, SWV and Nas. Those are two of the best songs of the 90s and both are their biggest hits, Nas blew up after that track came out. More recently by Neo feat LL Cool J.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

for "monster"

I only read the first few words of your dribble and its my understanding your the fake one.

I rest my case.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media

I think I agree with you there. It's in our psychy now...Human Nature is genius. Thanks for the link...I love to watch him dance.

It is sad that in my honest opinion the greatest entertainer of all time has passed on but he has left some great music behind. I have so many favorite tracks that it would be hard to list just one but I can narrow them down between two or three and one of them is definitely Dirty Diana off of Bad and another would be Get on the Floor from Off the Wall.

My sentiments exactly.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may be in the minority here, but I actually love his obscure songs Stranger In Moscow and Ghost a lot. They are just so different, surreal and so different from a lot of the crap put out then and even today and they tell a damn good story instead of the usual girl meets boy and they fuck in the back of the club numbers lol

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I may be in the minority here, but I actually love his obscure songs Stranger In Moscow and Ghost a lot. They are just so different, surreal and so different from a lot of the crap put out then and even today and they tell a damn good story instead of the usual girl meets boy and they fuck in the back of the club numbers lol

No, no...we also like his more obscure ones like Stranger in Moscow. Let me see if Ghost is a favorite of mine...:redface:

Thanks! Loved it! :smile: