Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mighty Joe, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

I truly believe he is guilty!

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I truly don't care. whatever he might or might not have done, it couldn't possibly be as sickening as the media feeding-frenzy surrounding his trial.

3. peter2004

peter2004 New Member

Albums:
    I don't know , I think he is guity but not on a big scale of what they are accusing him with

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Whether or not he's guilty of child molestation, he is guilty of being a freak.

5. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Freakish wasted talent...I think??? I'm to old to know.

Actions opened him to the allegations......................

blackwood

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

you say that like it's a bad thing,

7. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: I say he is not guilty just outta guy instinct and because:

( a ) All of these accusations (the first one being in '91 I believe) started when he had a transition from black man to white monkey.

( b ) It doesn't make any logical sense for him to do it (too lazy to explain)

( c ) The last time somebody accused him they just wanted money (as was apparent because they left him alone after he paid them)

( d ) The media most definetly has blown it outta proportion as it does everything else. Society feeds off of negative stigma and discrimination.

This time it's probably the same story.

8. mindseye

Gold Member

Sick one-liner follows (God, the things my mind comes up with...)

"Ow! You cut your first tooth, Blanket!"

9. Freddie53

Gold Member

Well Well Dr. Rock! I do believe we are in agreement here about the last part. More boys are being subjected to the effects of media coverage than Micahel Jackson could possibly have done by himself.

Personally, I don't know what happend. But if he had just been a poor man living down the street, none of this wuld have ever come up.

Michael Jackson is guilty of trying to be a litlle boy in short pants with socks that come up to just the knees. I doubt very seriously that he actually molested any of those boys.

Getting into a hot tub naked with some boy may be wierd and freakish to some, but unless sexual activity is involved, no laws would be broken.

I'm ready to just live Michael Jackson alone. He has mutilated his body until he looks a freek and he always wlll look like a freak.

He needs counseling not jail time. Anyone with his childhood would.

10. jonb

Gold Member

Well, let me put it this way:

*If he were innocent, he'd stop.
    *If he were guilty and not a media whore, he'd move to Sri Lanka or some other Third World country where they wink at it, like Arthur C. Clarke did.

Conclusion: Emjay's a media whore.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

True enough, but still the overwhelming evidence against him is piling up, and i don't see a not guilty verdict in his future.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I see a sudden flight to a country with no extradition treaty in his future.

13. mindseye

Gold Member

Unfortunately for the prosecution, the 'overwhelming evidence' is all circumstantial.

Jackson faces ten criminal charges:
    • One charge of conspiracy to commit child abduction and false imprisonment;
    • Four counts of 'lewd act upon a child'
    • One count of 'attempt to commit a lewd act upon a child'
    • Four counts of 'administering an intoxicating agent to assist in commission of a felony'.
    All ten charges involve a specific minor. Most of the evidence that has been presented so far does not involve that child. Jackson has dirty magazines; Jackson may have molested these other children some years back; etc.

By comparison, it'd be like being charged with speeding in 2005 because you got caught speeding in 2002, 2003, and 2004, and "everyone knows" you drive too fast anyway.

So far, the prosecution hasn't proven their case.

14. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

The sad thing is that if he doesn't get indicted this time, he's going to do it again.
    MJ truly doesn't believe that what he does is wrong. I would think that a normal person wouldn't want to get caught in this situation a second time, but abviously he's not in the same realm of reality as the rest of society.

I also blame the parents who let their kids go to his ranch, but I kinda think that they feel that they can make some money off of him at their kids' expense.

The whole thing is sick, but it's the American way. We're such skanky hoes when it comes to the media.

15. Dr Rock

Gold Member

I don't think it's the question of right or wrong that concerns him; it's simply about how he can get the most attention. whatever his sexual proclivities, he is undoubtedly a pathological attention-seeker, and probably doesn't even realize it himself a lot of the time. given his childhood etc. I'm surprised he hasn't already become way more fucked-up than he is.

16. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84:
    Brazil is very nice this time of year.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Well, there are the kid's fingerprints on said dirty magazine.

Personally, I think Jackson's guilty, but I also think his parents specifically sent him to Michael Jackson's so they could get money.

18. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

those parents are aweful and should be put on trial too....How could you put your kids in that situation. It just makes me sick.

19. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I wasnt sure.

Then I read some of these:
    http://uk.fc.yahoo.com/m/michaeljackson.html

I think now that simply too many people have witnessed stuff or been victims, IMHO it looks like the guy is guilty as charged and has been getting away with it untill his money runs out... which it has, and so has his luck quite possibly.

If hes guilty, may he burn, if he isnt, then, well, Id be suprised, but, fair enough.

20. Leung

Leung New Member

Hasn't the kid been proved to say, repeatedly to his principal that MJ didn't do anything to him?
    Also I was wondering if someone state-side could explain this to me. How can they justify using the past cases, which MJ has been aquitted from, as evidence? In the UK they can't do that. There was a case a while ago where a judge was found to be a paedophile and had let off fellow paedophiles, however the guys who were let off couldn't be retrialled or charged with earlier convictions because they had already been aquitted. Kinda like Double Jeopardy in a way...

Draft saved Draft deleted