Michael Jackson's death ruled homicide

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The LA coroner's office has released its report: acute prophenol poisoning with other, contributing drugs.

No charges have yet been filed but it looks bad for Dr. Conrad Murray. He's probably looking at involuntary manslaughter.

I can't believe I'm starting an MJ thread.

D_Penruddick Middlefinger

Account Disabled
Media
Yup. One interesting thing noted on Larry King was that the "homicide" designation on a coroner's report doesn't imply criminal intent was involved in MJ's death, rather it implies mind-boggling negligence on the part of the Doctor. Murray's in deep shit.

It will be a tough charge to prove. I think they'd get him for involuntary manslaughter and possibly criminal negligence. They're going to need a battery of doctors to make it stick however. The LA coroner's office makes the headlines one again. Let's hope we don't get Judge Ito for this trial.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Have they thawed him out and allowed him to rise and come forth?

The "Doctor" has a good number of dark side shadows moving with him. Reports do not look kindly for him.

Sorry the man died; I was hoping he could do "the come back", even if I do believe he was not entirely innocent of the stories of some of his eccentricities that landed him in court.

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Damn...

just when the news was moving on...

Anyhow nobody deserves to die, least of all through murder (if in fact it was murder and not just assisted suicide).

Michael went through a lot, and regarldess of his guilt in other things, the mofo can sing.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The LA coroner's office has released its report: acute prophenol poisoning with other, contributing drugs.

No charges have yet been filed but it looks bad for Dr. Conrad Murray. He's probably looking at involuntary manslaughter.

I can't believe I'm starting an MJ thread.

Don't you EVER get tired of those grey subliminal messages?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I presume the organizer's insurance covers homicide - if this is so, I wonder how many millions the payout would be. Can (will?) the insurers appeal?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And so the reality show for the Jackson brothers begins....

It will be nice to see that the news channels will be focusing on something that really matters, rather than the financial despair we're in.

The first place they should start, is going after that kid and his parents that "Claimed" he had a sexual encounter, and were paid off.
I haven't heard BOO of that since he was paid off.

Chasing a bigger pocket book apparently. Let's get the Rev. Jackson revved up and the political distortion machine ready to rock. There's taxpayer dollars to be had.

He's yet another pop star that OD'd on script meds. Sorry...but that's it.
He wasn't right upstairs after the years of being the "Pop King".

His nurse was upfront and said he was taking shit that could kill him.
His doctor was providing it to him.

Do like the rest of the world would do. Take his license away, and that's that. Sue for medical malpractice, and done. Period.

Bury him and be DONE!

Next.... Brittany's pussy on display again....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a waste of tax payers dollars. If anyone has any bitches it should be the family in a civil suit. If this was joe blow it never would be considered.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And now the family could point fingers at somebody rather than themseleves. Hypocrites! No offense...:mad:They are a very sick family. No wonder MJ kept them at a distance. He wanted to avoid them, but look at where the kids are: with Katherine and possibly Joe would come in the near future. And it's Hell all over again.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His family should be forced to seek mental help.

Anybody that doesn't bury their loved one until TWO DAMN MONTHS after they die should be strung up. That's just simple respect for the dead.

It may not have been because of his family that he was not buried at this point.