Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know about Little Joe, but anyone remember Heath on Big Valley? Always a bulge, light color pants... and that shirt unbuttoned... I lusted in my heart for that man... didn't know Mrs. Barkley was a Lesbian until much later in life.. lol

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another guy in light khaki showing a big load was the young actor in the African vet series Daktari. Just as I raced to see Michael Landon, I did the same with Daktari because of the big hanger on the young assistant vet.

B_grababig1

Experimental Member
Media
NO one has mentioned Forrest Tucker from the movie Auntie Mame. He had an obvious bulge especially in the scene dressed and ready for The Hunt.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
always heard he had to wear a special suppression girgle to keep the package minimized to fit on the those old TV screens.. imagine with HD now... lol

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wrong you are--they have just not in this thread but in others. Herewith a photo of Tucker's bulge (drool)..oops, can't post pix direct any longer :-( What do we do?

NO one has mentioned Forrest Tucker from the movie Auntie Mame. He had an obvious bulge especially in the scene dressed and ready for The Hunt.

Jackit29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thee was a great scene with Fred Dryer on a manic fingers bed in a motel. His huge bulge really shook! It was great