Michael Musto: Who is the Brit with a large penis?

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...back on post and geopolitical non-secular cultural imperialistic drawn boundaries aside...

It's a mystery to me but despite what you think of MUSTO he typically has solid proof in his missives...
Ben KINGSLEY, Ralph FIENNES, Tom HARDY, Christian BALE con't..

Attachments

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
or maybe Alan CUMMINGS, Alan RICKMAN or in the yet-to-be nominated catagory good 'ol HARRY...who knows, but curiosity is killing me!

PS. Orlando BLOOM?

Attachments

needshumiliation

Experimental Member
Media
Let me try to straighten this out: "Great Britain" is made up of England, Wales and Scotland. The "United Kingdom" includes Great Britain (and, thus, England, Wales, and Scotland) and Northern Ireland. Ireland is a separate country entirely. Dublin is in Ireland.

Senver

Sexy Member
Media
Lemonhead: Irish are not Brits; Scots are (Great Britain is the unified England/Scotland, hence the two crosses in the Union Jack). Ireland has not wanted England on its isle for hundreds of years; hence the IRA.

well said, except of course the Northern Irish who are Brits. The IRA were formed to force The UK/GB to give Northern Ireland back to Ireland thus creating a united Ireland. People from Wales are also Brits.

Senver

Sexy Member
Media
No that's incorrect. Welsh, Scottish, English are British. It's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Irish are quite simply Irish, although people in NI can assume dual identity (British and/or Irish).

Thats what I meant lol. Normally, if the Northen Irish person in question is protestant (church of England) they will class themselves as as a Brit whereas the catholics are more likely to identify as Irish. Although GB and UK are often used synonymously in the UK.

S

superbot

Lemonhead: Irish are not Brits; Scots are (Great Britain is the unified England/Scotland, hence the two crosses in the Union Jack). Ireland has not wanted England on its isle for hundreds of years; hence the IRA.
Er, officially we are:'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' and yes the majoity of people from N.I class themselves being British.Sounds like you don't know much about the British Isles! You cannot ASSUME identity,if you are born in the Province you are officially British!

Last edited by a moderator:

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, please. Piers Morgan is the biggest dick.

That old fossil Larry King steps aside and he knocks in? Oh, we beg you, take him back.

...and this would pertain to the post topic in what manner? :boggled:

I still contend it's either Alan CUMMING or Christian BALE