ericd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone ever notice he literally NEVER shows his teeth in his photos? The fact that nobody ever points that out is even weirder
There's a video in his Instagram postings where he throws a frisbee for his dog, then at the end of it he sits down and tells you about some organization, I gather that it's related to dogs, but you can see his teeth very well, they're beautiful.

Reactions: Dwayne420

BlueFlame

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a video in his Instagram postings where he throws a frisbee for his dog, then at the end of it he sits down and tells you about some organization, I gather that it's related to dogs, but you can see his teeth very well, they're beautiful.

link?

SpacemanW

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is such a country minimalist guy. Though his tattoo combinations tell me that he loves to explore different cultures and he is very diverse person. Tattoo like Arabic words, Thai scripture, and Harley Davidson graphic, tribal and also some nature graphic... hmmm

joefromtheedge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is such a country minimalist guy. Though his tattoo combinations tell me that he loves to explore different cultures and he is very diverse person. Tattoo like Arabic words, Thai scripture, and Harley Davidson graphic, tribal and also some nature graphic... hmmm

and his dog is really cute too!

BlueFlame

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

leoingenium

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes they do. Scroll all the way down.

Michael Perdacher on Instagram: “g o o d m o r n i n g ! #coffee#dog#mansbestfriend”

I posted the other link above in this thread of the other photo.
Thanks. I think for me there is still too little evidence to go on (we only ever see a small part of that inside), but I can imagine someone who cares about their appearance a lot might be self-conscious about generally unproblematic traits like that. This is often irrational.

Westcott_

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response