Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats to Michael and his girlfriend on the birth of their baby son.

If the baby grows to be as cute and handsome as his dad. we will be writing about him someday on here but not for another 20 years or so...lol...

luvdic1691

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His ex girlfriend was on heather McDonald's podcast juicy scoop yesterday and gave some hot details about their sex life. She said he was crazy in bed and they would do all sorts of crazy positions and he was the best lover she ever had

Reactions: Ybb and bigtoad

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Average cock , but beautiful. I'd like to have wild sex with him all night.

looks like you could

Some sports reporters claim this is to cover up his last hook-up /girlfrind/beard was intersex.
Michael Phelps Rebounds From Intersex Ex, Sports New Beard After Rehab

http://www.epictimes.com/12/02/2014/michael-phelps-rebounds-from-intersex-ex-sports-new-beard-after-rehab/

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/blogs/celeb-news/michael-phelps-reunites-with-beauty-queen-ex-after-rehab-stint-173809775.html?ref=gs

December 2, 2014July 17, 2016 EpicTimes 317 Views 0 Comment Michael Phelps, Olympics
Olympic gold medal winning swimmer Michael Phelps left rehab in time to spend Thanksgiving reuniting with his beauty queen ex-girlfriend, Nicole Johnson - and returned to the public eye wearing a beard. An intersex woman, Taylor Lianne Chandler (who was born David Roy Fitch) had said she was his girlfriend and went public about their romance while Phelps was in rehab after a DUI. Phelps has never publicly acknowledged they had a relationship.

Here's a tween from Johnson, making it clear they're together again:

Johnson was Miss California in 2010:

41-year-old Taylor Lianne Chandler claimed to have met Phelps on Tinder.

Read more here.

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Average cock , but beautiful. I'd like to have wild sex with him all night.

I too thought his dick would’ve been bigger as well. What’s he, like 6’4?

Go figure, those boys @ TMZ, Mr. Harvey Levin, I know everything for fact, did a whole bit saying he was hung like a horse. Man, they just pull shit outta' their ass for sensationalism. They don't know shit.

In any event, my friends think he's ugly, call him Herman the Munster, asking You’d sleep with him? Yuck!!

My response, in a heartbeat.

His ex girlfriend was on heather McDonald's podcast juicy scoop yesterday and gave some hot details about their sex life. She said he was crazy in bed and they would do all sorts of crazy positions and he was the best lover she ever had

See this is why. Something about the symmetry of his body, I saw him stretch & work out, how totally limber he was.

Plus, as I saw the underwater footage of him swimming with his whole frame moving in one unit like a dolphin, I said right then and there, I’ll bet that fucker is a freak in bed.

Sure enough.

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah dude, you gotta' figure with his tall ass, 6'4 in height, there's not a place you could in bed that wouldn't have him all over you.

And the fact that he's so tall & limber, he reminds me of guys I know who do yoga. THOSE ARE THE FREAKS. & they get all kinds of shit for it.

Every guy I know who does yoga, straight ones in particular, their lover always has a big smile on their face that reads we're having the best sex ever.